We need another forward this January

red_de_pologne

"We aren't desperate. If the right player is there for us, and will fit, we can buy.

"If loans are possible, it might be possible but I have players here chomping at the bit."

:lol:

Godfather

"We aren't desperate. If the right player is there for us, and will fit, we can buy.

"If loans are possible, it might be possible but I have players here chomping at the bit."

Just as I called it pre game. PLEASE BELIEVE US WE REALLY REALLY REALLY DO HAVE THE FUNDS!

PieCrust

So many people only realizing this now? Martial is trash, will never live up to his potential. To think he could ever lead the line at a club like United is based on what exactly? Ridiculous.
ft.

Greenwood is one for the future, but the club has desperately needed a true CF since Ibra got injured.

Zoo

Cavani would be the dream. Piatek or Milik may do.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Just get Cavani in. fecksake it's an obvious transfer.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Signing another forward would only upset Martial, stifle Greenwood, annoy James, vex Rashford, wind up Lingard, ruffle Mata's feathers, piss on Fred's chips, disgruntle Shaw and put a hitch in McTominay's giddy up. It would be both negligent and insane for us to sign players when we already have players. The Haaland thread taught me this.
Also this.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We won't get Cavani. Would love it if we could get him on loan or for a cut price deal but I don't think he'd come personally.

We need a forward this window though or we may as well just think about next season. Forward and a midfielder, even if they are loan deals, or season is in tatters.

Well done Woodward and co. Fantastic planning as usual.

The_Midfielder

Fortunately the window is still open, but we will elevate Greenwood and see what we get as there is no value in the market

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
All you who suggest Piatek now have you actually seen him play? As a 24 yo being replaced by a nearly 40 yo is a bit worrying to say the least.

He had a good couple of seasons before that, but still worrying. AC Milan is a bigger mess than us tbf.

theklr

All you who suggest Piatek now have you actually seen him play? As a 24 yo being replaced by a nearly 40 yo is a bit worrying to say the least.

He had a good couple of seasons before that, but still worrying. AC Milan is a bigger mess than us tbf.
Exactly! So he is one of the few players who actually can benefit of coming to a more well-functioning side.

C'est Moi Cantona

We needed one in the summer, now we need two, but I'll happily bet that we won't sign a true striker this January.

bucky

Myron Boadu for me still. One for the future and should be available.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Bring in Cavani and recall Sanchez. Sanchez should only ever be used as a number 9 now, but we are paying his wages so we might as well use him!

Cavani would be a lift with his quality and workrate. They would be enough to stay competitive in the Europa.

Roboc7

I doubt Cavani wants to write off last few years of his career by coming here and we’re clearing trimming wage bill so chances of us signing him are zero.

Art Vandelay

Given the clampdown in China, arnatovic anyone?
Interesting shout. Carrasco might be a better option if we are raiding China.

I've seen him a fair bit. His form this season is very worrying, but he would at least be an option to allow us to at least sub players and if he even found half of his old form it would be a huge boost. He's lethal when on form.

RedIan

Guiseppe Rossi is a free agent and back training with united? I wonder if Ole will give him a short term contract.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Like it or not Woodward needs to spend big money or we can forget this season being anything other than another write off, test Dortmund with £100 million for Sancho and keep pushing as I think they’d sell in January if the offer is right and I think if told he’d be one of our main players Sancho would come.
The season is already a write off.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Ben Yedder, drop some cold hard cash at Monaco.

HJ12

Signing another forward would only upset Martial, stifle Greenwood, annoy James, vex Rashford, wind up Lingard, ruffle Mata's feathers, piss on Fred's chips, disgruntle Shaw and put a hitch in McTominay's giddy up. It would be both negligent and insane for us to sign players when we already have players. The Haaland thread taught me this.
Seriously though, Ed or whoever deals with these transfers need to catch a wake up.