We need to steal Chelsea's biggest star

OverratedOpinion

Didn’t know we’d signed Enzo Fernandez! Chelsea must be mad.
That bloke they spent 105m on cause he had a good world cup? Just before Liverpool got McAllister for 35m :lol:

No I'm talking about the player who's played the most games for them, scored the most goals, got the most assists and created the most chances for the last 3 years.

Who? Maybe Reece James? Other than him i don't think I'd take a single one of their players.

L1nk

I think OP meant sign the person who's managing to sell all of their players :lol:

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Agreed.

Then, if he/she/they can get an Arab club to buy Maguire for a fee, build him/her/them a statue in front of OT.

Oranges038

They've only sold 5 or 6 players. The rest were released.

Not hard when you have 473 players to move on.

Bondi77

I would take Enzo and Fofana but not at the ridiculous price Chelsea paid for them

Skills

Snitch
We also need to sign the next Messi. And quite frankly that's much higher on my want list

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Levi or Enzo? Latter for me
Colwil is fantastic but I do feel he's becoming a little overrated the way people talk about him. I've seen Liverpool fans say he is best talent in his age group and they would be willing to spend close to 100M for him. I'm like let's pump the brakes a little here.

In terms of the talent Cobham has produced, I'd only put James ahead of him. He's an absolute gem, but I don't think Colwill is in a different tier to Badiashile and Fofana. In fact him and Badiashile have pretty much all the same strengths and weaknesses.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Colwil is fantastic but I do feel he's becoming a little overrated the way people talk about him. I've seen Liverpool fans say he is best talent in his age group and they would be willing to spend close to 100M for him. I'm like let's pump the brakes a little here.

In terms of the talent Cobham has produced, I'd only put James ahead of him. He's an absolute gem, but I don't think Colwill is in a different tier to Badiashile and Fofana. In fact him and Badiashile have pretty much all the same strengths and weaknesses.
I know it may sound premature but James might have a Phil Jones esque chronic injury issue. He looks top heavy and his knees can't hack it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I know it may sound premature but James might have a Phil Jones esque chronic injury issue. He looks top heavy and his knees can't hack it.
It's possible. We've got Malo Gusto now though, so perhaps we can load manage him better, and see if that helps. Regular rests, limit him to less than 25 games. I don't know though. Maybe a different training regimen could help him?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's possible. We've got Malo Gusto now though, so perhaps we can load manage him better, and see if that helps. Regular rests, limit him to less than 25 games. I don't know though. Maybe a different training regimen could help him?
Ive not been in the loop with him as much but it looked like last year he came back after the lengthy layoff but couldn't really put a proper string of games together.

MegadrivePerson

I don't get the hype at all? He started 12 Premier league games for Brighton last season. Some people are going way over the top!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Ive not been in the loop with him as much but it looked like last year he came back after the lengthy layoff but couldn't really put a proper string of games together.
He was injured in the very first game back after the WC, barely lasted 50 minutes. There were stories that he needed surgery but he decided against it, first to try and make it back for the WC and then to help the team post WC. He still hasn't had a surgery and there were reports yesterday that he he taken out of training for a scan on his knee and there's a small chance he could miss the US tour. It might be nothing but there's always a fear of 'here we go again' with him.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I don't get the hype at all? He started 12 Premier league games for Brighton last season. Some people are going way over the top!
Some people are going OTT but the hype isn't for nothing. He's immensely talented and my prediction is he'll be in the starting lineup for England at the Euros next year.