Television Weeds.

zain

Believe
Who's watching it? New season out......

I'll admit, first season was awesome..
second and third were a huge let down...

But so far in this new season, it seems to be getting back on track...I've not watched the 4th episode of season 4 yet (if that's aired yet), so no one fecking spoil it for me...

Anyone else watch this show then?

Alex

Watch 1 and 2, left it there, no reason to watch it for me as I have bought a few season of The Wire recently, which is a far superior show

zain

Believe
Lol...I completed The Wire within a week...fecking awesome show of course...

Once you're done with Wire..watch Californication or Entourage if you're not done with either of those already.

mehro

Ass face
I haven't been able to get in to the new season yet. Saw the first 2 episodes and they were alright. It's steadily gone down after the first season.

zain

Believe
Agreed...2nd and 3rd season were a waste of time..
Though now looks like the whole change of town etc has helped the show...

I still can't believe they showed Celia's tits in the 2nd or 3rd season...was NOT a sight to behold....Though that Olsen twin I have to admit livened it up just a bit....Too bad no sign of her anymore..not yet anyways.

Alex

The mock suicide scene with Kevin Nealon in the finale tonite was fecking hilarious, I couldnt stop laughing. This season was kind of up and down, some good, some bad. Wild ending

Zlatattack

Started binge watching this on netflix, really enjoyed it. It's lightweight entertainment.

Sylar

Holy blast from the past. Cant believe this was 15 years ago.

I thought the first half of the run was better than the latter seasons. First was fun, second was serious, but not in a good way.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
I quit watching as soon as they stole that teenage girl’s car. The show strayed really far for my liking but I have good memories from seasons one and two.

peridigm

Started binging this. Up to season 3. Holy feck, how have I missed out on this when it came out?

Sylar

Started binging this. Up to season 3. Holy feck, how have I missed out on this when it came out?
There was quite a lot that came out or was out around that time. I remember getting into it after s1 or 2 had aired.