Welbeck!!!

rkirn

Did anyone read the report from the reserve game @ Bolton today? Welbeck was involved in every positive play once he came in to start the second half. This kid is special. He dominates on the Academy squad. He had height, pace and skills. The question is, when will he get his first main squad action? Next year in the Carling Cup?

Coca Cola

One balled wonder
The reserves played at Boro tonight, he looked lively, was involved in the equalizer, but he wasn´t that good. Saying that he is a special talent who has a chance of making it with us. But shirley he has to be a regular with the reserves before getting a chance with the Main Team, he´s just starting to break through there.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Really struggling to make an impact for our reserves. You can tell he's missing that advantage he had from being one of the bigger, stronger lads at Academy level. Keeps taking one or two too many touches and getting bullied off the ball.

I still have high hopes for the lad (as does Fergie) but I don't think we're gonna see him making much use of that first-team squad number he was allocated a few weeks ago.

Decotron

Really struggling to make an impact for our reserves. You can tell he's missing that advantage he had from being one of the bigger, stronger lads at Academy level. Keeps taking one or two too many touches and getting bullied off the ball.

I still have high hopes for the lad (as does Fergie) but I don't think we're gonna see him making much use of that first-team squad number he was allocated a few weeks ago.
Granted I haven’t seen all the reserve matches that he's played in this season but anytime I have he has been generally stuck upfront on his own whereas in the academy he had a partner in crime upfront. This maybe a reason for his slightly below par performances. Still think he’s going to be quality. Young players step up and regress all the time. Its part of the course.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Granted I haven’t seen all the reserve matches that he's played in this season but anytime I have he has been generally stuck upfront on his own whereas in the academy he had a partner in crime upfront. This maybe a reason for his slightly below par performances. Still think he’s going to be quality. Young players step up and regress all the time. Its part of the course.
I agree with you. I'm still very hopeful he is a future first-team player. But it doesn't look like he'll be seeing any action with the first team this season, unless he steps it up massively for the reserves.

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
He is fecking 17 now.

He'd BETTER step up OR ELSE.

Welbeck!!!!! Yaaaa!!!!!!