Saturday 8th March 2014
KO - 12:45

Hope we start with:

DDG

Rafa...ah who the feck cares anymore

Prediction: 1-1

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Don't see us winning, I'm disinterested now to be honest. Just going through the motions 'til the season ends.

Mauzindark

Imperative to win this one. The following 2 games are extremely difficult and we have to at least keep pace for a Top 6 finish.

binary bot
I love Saturday lunchtime kickoffs.

If Moyes neglects starting the front four that played against Palace.....

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
It's not just about 'if we win', I'm hoping for a better performance and perhaps Moyes can take some risks.. in the sense that playing Young/Val isn't working.. I'd be excited to see..

DDG
Rafael Smalling Evans Evra
Jones Fellaini
Nani Kagawa Mata
Rooney

Bringing on RVP in place of Rooney, Kagawa and Januzaj, and finally, I wouldn't have minded Lingard getting a game, but since he's back out loan....Any I don't need anyone commenting on me picking Nani :lol: We don't have a return date, but as I pointed out in the Nani thread, his injury date added to the typical length of time for a hamstring injury suggests he is due back rather soon, if not already.​

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Pepe Mel's first 3 points. Nailed on

Moyes will say he's shocked in the post match presser because he thinks we're in good form. He leaves the Hawthorns in a straight jacket

SATA

fecking international breaks. Actually maybe it's good we get a bit of a break, watching us play is pretty painful right now.
It's not the internationals, isn't it? Other teams have a full weekend schedule of games but we do not. I think it's because we are playing City and they are in the Carling Cup final?

Mystry

Friendship is magic
It's not the internationals, isn't it? Other teams have a full weekend schedule of games but we do not. I think it's because we are playing City and they are in the Carling Cup final?
Didn't realise the internationals were midweek and not next weekend. Thought we had a long wait until our next match.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
We'll see an improvement on that recent Greek offering however West Brom need the points more than we do and this will tell at some point.

1-1 or 2-2 perhaps.

Last edited:

Gerald G

De Gea
Rafael--Smalling--Vidic--Evra
Carrick--Fellaini
Mata--Rooney--Januzaj
van Persie

I'll change it when our players get injured during the international week.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
It's honestly gotten to the stage that teams like West Brom should be disappointed not beating us at home.

SATA

The manager of the losing team is odds on to get the sack after this match. Pepe Mel is yet to win as manager of West Brom, and Moyes is, well, Moyes.
That can't be surely. Pepe Mel has only been the manager for West Brom like, 3 games?

LR7

Pepe Mel's first win?
Picking line-ups just seems so pointless because little changes. One good thing is that we will probably rest Young and Valencia for the upcoming big games. :drool:

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
I think he's been in charge for 6 games & lost 5, or something.
Has it been that bad? I seem to remember they clawed back a couple of 1-1 draws with the scousers and Chelsea lately
Pepe Mel's record is as follows:

P 6
W 0
D 4
L 2

The two defeats came against Palace and during a goal frenzy of a derby against Villa.

If we give them time on the ball and the game is an open one they will pose a problem for us IMO.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I genuinely can't remember a time I was less interested in a United game. None of the things I'm hoping for seem likely so I'm not really sure what I'm gonna get from the game even if it goes well.

Suspect we'll win though.

holyland red

"Holier-than-thou fundamentalist"
If we miss out on Europe altogether we can afford a smaller squad, play our best players every weekend while getting rid of highly paid, over-the-hill players. I'll take 7th.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
The way both of us have been playing, we may well achieve the first fixture in history where both of us come away with 0 points.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
The jobs of both managers are under threat if a lose occurs for either one of them

One of them is a Manchester United manager, the other is barely into his job half way through a terrible season.....Get your head around that!!

2-0 West Brom

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'm pretty optimistic that we'll only have to live through 1 last month of moyes' shit, negative football, because of the key fixtures we have coming. Don't really care how we do, because the way he is, we have 1 good game, and then he automatically reverts back to the same old negative shit in the big games.
Anyways...
De gea
Rafael smalling vidic Evra
Carrick Fellaini
Januzaj mata Kagawa
Rooney
Is what we should be playing. We'll probably see smalling at right back, Rvp and Rooney up top and young instead of adnan, leading to more shit on a stick football.

Last edited:

Mad Winger

------------- DDG -----------
Rafael - Smalling - Vidic - Evra
------ Carrick - Fellaini -------
-- Mata - Kagawa - Januzaj --
---------- Rooney -----------

This should also be our default setup for the rest of the season, depending on injuries. Enough fecking around trying to accomodate Rooney and RVP into the same lineup. Let's play some damn football. Alternatively, change to this front 6:

-------- Carrick -------
---- Mata - Kagawa ---
Januzaj - RVP - Rooney

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
They'll do the double over us. feck it, I've accepted this season is a write off. It's gotten to the point where I'm looking forward more to the England matches than I am United. And this is a team that's managed none other than Mr Roy Hodgson. At least England play better football than United.

Status
Not open for further replies.