g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

West Bromwich v Manchester United

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
We deserved to lose, West Brom were fantastic and their passing at time was like watching Barcelona. Lucky win but at this point the result was more important than the performance.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
the two penaltys that were not given, one for them and one for us cancel each other out.

We probably had more of the game but I felt we were let off.

I just hope Rooney will be alright.

Good omen for him to score from open play so early....and our first goal of 2011 :)

Come On lad...take us to No. 19

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Fine maybe comparing them to Barcelona is too much, but their passing was better than what Arsenal did against us. I for one was very impressed at how well they moved the ball and concerned how easily they went through our midfield for most of the game.

Kelvin

for the neutral and ABU out there, its day-light robbery.

but I don't care, we have suffered some injustice tooo, it s a bit of a pay-back.

SCM

At least Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask Hernandez didn't even have the poncho and sombrero on when he stole that game for us as complete and utter theft there but i will take it the way we played :devil:

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
the two penaltys that were not given, one for them and one for us cancel each other out.

We probably had more of the game but I felt we were let off.

I just hope Rooney will be alright.

Good omen for him to score from open play so early....and our first goal of 2011 :)

Come On lad...take us to No. 19
You can be sure that this fact will be ignored, although I can understand the argument that we should have been down to ten men.

Devil may care

Our performance was dreadful and West Brom's was very good, it was a very lucky 3 points for sure but sometimes you need that jam to win the league.

Claymore

Barcelona? :houllier::lol:

Well to be honest, MUFCgal, West brom ripped us apart today in the first 45 like Barcelona did in Rome!!!!

Great win, we deserved nothing and won plus Rooney and Hernadez scored so thats a bonus in different ways. Brilliant to be top and still unbeaten, onto Stoke next at home then its the dippers in the FA cup. :drool:

MUFCgal

Well to be honest, MUFCgal, West brom ripped us apart today in the first 45 like Barcelona did in Rome!!!!

Great win, we deserved nothing and won plus Rooney and Hernadez scored so thats a bonus in different ways. Brilliant to be top and still unbeaten, onto Stoke next at home then its the dippers in the FA cup. :drool:
Anybody can rip a team apart on a given day, but to compare West Brom to Barcelona is OTT I think.

I'm just glad we finally got an away win, we need a few more to really cement ourselves at the top though.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Chris Brunt and Jerome Thomas were a real handful today. I m just happy we came away with the three points. Brunt was their playmaker today and some of his passing was absolute exquisite.