WFA Cup SF | United 2-1 Chelsea - we're going to Wemb-er-ley

whitbyviking

Fantastic result and hopefully a monkey off their backs. Emma Hayes farewell tour could end up like Klopps at this rate

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Poor second half but hanged on in there. Great result

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
It was a horrible last hour of football, but I must say there were some very strong performances we saw today.

Earps + the CBs, the whole backline really. García and Naalsund very good.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This has been a terrible season so it’s so nice that the players get this moment. Need to get the trophy now

top1whoisman

Scout
We were actually relatively comfortable after Earps’ ”injury”. Sure they launched a lot of long balls in the box but we mainly defended our box superbly late on in the game.

brian017

I forgot the KO time for this and tuned in on 67 mins and I am glad I did cause, Christ Almighty, that 30 mins was heartstopping. I don’t think it would have coped with the full 90!

Lightbringer

Rachel Williams:

On the post-match celebrations: Zel [Katie Zelem] said drinks on gaffer [Marc Skinner]. I said two days off! I'm going to sit in an ice bath for as long as I can.

FlexoRodriguez

Wow. Just out of the ground now, that was intense. They were fired up today, the number of blocks and challenges, the chasing and energy were top notch.
I don’t have final tickets, but are there some being released to ST holders now?

Reactions: jojojo

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Wow. Just out of the ground now, that was intense. They were fired up today, the number of blocks and challenges, the chasing and energy were top notch.
I don’t have final tickets, but are there some being released to ST holders now?
I would guess so. I read that United get 12k tickets so they'll probably do ST holders first. It'll be a narrow window though.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Still can’t believe it! I was so worried when James scored before half time. I was imagining them scoring early in the second half and then blowing us away after that. But we defended for our lives out there. They were all excellent but Garcia stood out for me. She’s an absolute fighter from the first minute to the last and I love her energy. It would be shame if we lose her in the summer.

Time to book tickets to Wembley again!!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Congrats you lot. I was half watching the game. We should have done better I felt but a fair result in the end.

Good luck in the final.

top1whoisman

Scout
I think we got 8k last year, so it’s a whole 50% extra! But yeah, I hate the fact that they sell so many tickets to neutrals/corporations before the teams are even determined.
Yeah I know. It’s just incredible. Would love to hear the reason behind not doing the same for the men’s FA Cup Final?

Lightbringer

Congrats you lot. I was half watching the game. We should have done better I felt but a fair result in the end.

Good luck in the final.
Thanks. If this game was replayed again Chelsea would have won 8 or 9 times out of 10. Without taking into consideration United dropped back a bit as they were in the lead. Absolutely scary to face that lineup of blues attacking you non-stop, I still cant believe we actually won the game. First time in 16 or 17 tries we managed to beat Chelsea. Just need to beat Spurs now to make it count for something :-)

top1whoisman

Scout

Good luck in the final.
Fair play. In terms of fight and attitude I agree that we deserved it.

If we were in your shoes and our opponents won it like that I’d be pretty frustrated.

But of course there’s no one single way to win football matches and we haven’t beaten you until today so whatever it takes I guess.