Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Sooo hes still shite then

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What has Dalot improved at?
His ladt few performances have been better than anything AWB has probably did for us, but of course that doesn't make him anything special anyway. But he is clearly better player than him at least when we are supposed to attack.

When we are defending for every Bisaka's tackle he is shite with the ball and puts us under pressure that Dalot doesn't usually do, so I'd say that aline is the reason he should play ahead of him.

TsuWave

Diogo Dalot has been a Manchester United player since 2018. He’s been in form since match day week 3 this season. United has played 6 league games. Diogo Dalot has been in form for 3 league games and whatever Europa fixtures happened in between. Reading the last few pages you’d think he was player of the season though.
See

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
His ladt few performances have been better than anything AWB has probably did for us, but of course that doesn't make him anything special anyway. But he is clearly better player than him at least when we are supposed to attack.

When we are defending for every Bisaka's tackle he is shite with the ball and puts us under pressure that Dalot doesn't usually do, so I'd say that aline is the reason he should play ahead of him.
That's definitely not true and massively exaggerated, ignoring AWB's first full season which was better than anything Dalot has done these past few games.

Kopral Jono

That's definitely not true and massively exaggerated, ignoring AWB's first full season which was better than anything Dalot has done these past few games.
On a relatively recent thread here I mentioned that my ideal back four consists of Shaw, Martinez, Varane and Wan Bissaka. I still stand by what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.