What is the most underrated football league in the world?

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
I think of the premier league in a similar way I do to la liga and bundesliga. Fantastic leagues, and to lead the world for so long at being such great leagues(barlely any leagues have won so much in Europe recently), is testament to the talents.....however, sounds stupidly critical which it probably is, serie a and ligue 1....two leagues that looked like potentially being the best in the world, though both have been world class, won everything and had seasons where they have challeneged for best in the world, neither have really managed to be consitently the very best of the best such as a prime Barcelona and Madrid rivalry for instance who PSG was just as talented as but didn't win the CL.

But for me the most underrated leagues.

1) Portuguese league - Have players that are some that have gone onto play for for the very best in the world.

2) National league - If you watch a match, most recreational/sunday league players could have thought they could have played at this level but obviously not, the level of this league is way beyond 99% of players ever and most people don't think it's that high of a level.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
The Danish Superliga.

It's impressive how they able to play in slow motion.