Gaming What kind of characters do you create in video games?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
In video games where there's the option of creating a character, what do you create?

For example in FIFA, I usually create a player with max. stats and call him something like Jon Steroids. I make him tall and muscular as feck with ridiculous hair.

In WWE games such as Shut Your Mouth, I used to make football players so back in 2002/03 I would wrestle with Van Nistelrooy or Ronaldo Lima.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Dunno, depends.

In Bloodborne and Dark Souls I feel like making an average dude named Shane felt out of place so I tried making Geralt and Ciri playthroughs with their kind of melee/magic build.

But in something like Fallout I will make an average dude named Shane.

I can get lost in character creators. I feel like I'm gonna be stuck in Cyberpunks for at least 2 hours.

Tiber

I often just go for the default. Once you put a hat or helmet on they generally all look the same

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
FIFA 14 -BVB MANAGER-Hergum Mergum

In Fallout I tended to make the most ugliest person going. So, the ol' cracked mirror comes out.

Last edited:

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
For a while I used to try and make myself, though nowadays I normally just hit the randomize button until I find something that takes my fancy and go with that. Majority of games it doesn't actually matter to much, as gear covers everything anyway.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Years ago when watching the ultimate fighter show there was a contestant called Bruce Leeroy (not his real name) and he'd come out in the Bruce Lee yellow jumpsuit, had a big oul afro, thought it was funny and for some reason every character I make I name Bruce/Brucette Leeroy.

It shall continue.