What team do your parents support?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I had one amazing month of football when my brother bought me the same boots that Ronaldinho used to wear :( Those boots made me feel like I was Ronaldinho at his best...funny how psychological sports are.

I firmly believe that I could be one of the top ten footballers in the past 20 years but I have psychological limitations I guess...if only I could replicate my 12 year old Ronaldinho form.
You're like me except I'm actually not too bad as I spent a lot of time practising. Was more in to Cricket when i was younger had a talent for it, had trials at Yorkshire at one point but I was never pushed by my parents to pursue it. Think i could've made a decent fist of either if i was pushed hard enough, but then I suppose everyone belives that.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
My parents aren't into football at all, though my father is a sports enthusiast (not a fan except for when Pakistan is involved) and did watch a few FIFA World Cups in his time. However, both of my mother and father have barely any fan-like interest football, but I'm glad that my brother and I get them involved in it as they can also watch and go through the emotional roller coaster rides. Come to think of it, I'm somewhat surprised that my brother and I are die-hard fans of Arsenal and Man. Utd., respectively, given that our parents aren't into football.

space

I got into football thanks to my late Uncle, I think I was 4 or something, anyway he was a HUGE Liverpool fan and told me that 'No nephew of mine can ever support Man Utd' so obviously I did, didn't even know if we were any good, just did. My younger brother is an Arsenal fan (we moved to North London when he was getting into football so it was inevitable) and my Dad likes Fulham, but doesn't follow football that much. My Mum knows nothing about football, but always sides with Arsenal because she feels bad for my younger brother. My cousins all support either United or Arsenal.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
My parents don't know anything about football. They also went for a walk while it was still 0-0 between Germany and Argentina last summer. They at least started watching the game because everyone else was.
Though we had a family festival on the day of the Euro 2000 final and all my family / relatives watched it together. My mum supported Italy that day because she liked Totti's name.

My sisters don't watch football either apart from some tournament games. Though while I watched it one of my sisters liked United because of Becks' look, Liverpool because of Owen's and RM because of Casillas'.
Then only my youngest sister who is 14 now is still a bit interested in United because of me. It all started when she was around 18 - 20 months old and at times was in the same room where I watched our games. As RvN was our star back then and therefore the name the commentators pronounced most, my sister copied it, so she ended up learning Ruud's name out of all players, it sounded something like Ruud van Nitteltiitelloooy, she repeated it all the time and the whole family kept wondering what she was talking about!

Whiteside1985

To add a bit more on my 'football fan heritage' (a sort of claim-to-fame-by-proxy) by Dad saw Duncan Edwards play a couple of times, when he first went to United games as a young fella.
I've no idea if his Dad was a particular football fan or not (although his mum had a strange liking for Everton, which seemed to have something to do with the mints....)

Lou-is Red

Dads a red, Mum's a blue (kind of) her family are ALL city fans, me and my dad are so outnumbered at their family gatherings

Jaytay

Neither are support anyone but my mum doesn't mind the World Cup. Oh and even she knew we got outplayed by Barcelona when they beat us 3-1 at Wembley.