What was the last end-to-end thriller game?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Feels like it's been a while since we've had a true thriller game that kept you on the edge of your seat.

What was the last one in the CL or the PL?

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
The two Leeds away games at Anfield and Old Trafford spring to mind.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Juventus 3 Inter Milan 2 was one of the best games I saw in any major european league last season, that was mid May.

If you don't care for slow and intricate midfield build up then Holland- Ukraine just last weekend was very good watch aswell.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I quite liked the spectacle between Hoffenheim vs Stuttgart. The premise of the thread is a game which kept you on the edge of the seat, and the visitors were exuberant from kick off. As I've grown to expect from Pellegrino Matarazzo's side. However, it was the home side which were responsible for a spanner in the works as Hoffeinheim scored against the run of play. And the response from Stuttgart was instant as demonstrated by the individual brilliance of González who weaves himself past three players to get his shot off. I found it somewhat intrinsically beautiful the way Stuttgart frequently had 5 players in the box when the time hadn't reached 30 minutes yet. They were quite clearly going for it, and the efforts were rewarded as they got a second. In this way, the balance had once again turned, as the visitors were now in the driving seat. The game took another twist as Hoffeinheim scored the equaliser just a few minutes into the second half. With momentum shifting, it was the visitors that conceded again as now Hoffeinheim were leading. Just when you think they might do just enough to hang on, a goal from Stuttgart equalized in one of the last kicks of the game.

*An early goal in both halves
* Several shots from both sides
* Both sides took the lead
* A goal in the 90+ mins
* Six goal thriller

If you're struggling to find games which you find entertaining, have you explored the option of watching teams you wouldn't normally? For argument sake, if the bulk of the EPL games you watch are derived from the Big Six, you might be surprised, the extent to which a game from Leeds or Brighton could entertain you. The same applies for the UCL. Its fairly common for people to only watch the group games which include the team they support, and any big game face offs. Last season, that might've looked like watching all the United group games, and then watching/waiting for Juve vs Barca, Real vs Inter, and Bayern vs A.Madrid. However, doing so, would've meant you missed out on Salzburg vs Bayern which was in my view one of the best games of the group stages.

Last season, I got a lot of entertainment value from watching:
Stuttgart, Sassuolo, and Levante.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I quite liked the spectacle between Hoffenheim vs Stuttgart. The premise of the thread is a game which kept you on the edge of the seat, and the visitors were exuberant from kick off. As I've grown to expect from Pellegrino Matarazzo's side. However, it was the home side which were responsible for a spanner in the works as Hoffeinheim scored against the run of play. And the response from Stuttgart was instant as demonstrated by the individual brilliance of González who weaves himself past three players to get his shot off. I found it somewhat intrinsically beautiful the way Stuttgart frequently had 5 players in the box when the time hadn't reached 30 minutes yet. They were quite clearly going for it, and the efforts were rewarded as they got a second. In this way, the balance had once again turned, as the visitors were now in the driving seat. The game took another twist as Hoffeinheim scored the equaliser just a few minutes into the second half. With momentum shifting, it was the visitors that conceded again as now Hoffeinheim were leading. Just when you think they might do just enough to hang on, a goal from Stuttgart equalized in one of the last kicks of the game.

*An early goal in both halves
* Several shots from both sides
* Both sides took the lead
* A goal in the 90+ mins
* Six goal thriller

If you're struggling to find games which you find entertaining, have you explored the option of watching teams you wouldn't normally? For argument sake, if the bulk of the EPL games you watch are derived from the Big Six, you might be surprised, the extent to which a game from Leeds or Brighton could entertain you. The same applies for the UCL. Its fairly common for people to only watch the group games which include the team they support, and any big game face offs. Last season, that might've looked like watching all the United group games, and then watching/waiting for Juve vs Barca, Real vs Inter, and Bayern vs A.Madrid. However, doing so, would've meant you missed out on Salzburg vs Bayern which was in my view one of the best games of the group stages.

Last season, I got a lot of entertainment value from watching:
Stuttgart, Sassuolo, and Levante.
Cheers, great shout and post. I'll keep an eye out for those three teams next year.