What will the last decade be known as?

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
“The start of the decline” prior to a period of regular midtable finishes in the mid-late 20s

Trequarista10

Obviously it will be (and virtually is) known as the Post SAF era/Post SAF decade.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I used to think Fellaini epitomised our decline when he was here - but he left 5 years ago!

Banter era is about right though, it became about more than just slipping standards. We’ve been hilariously bad.

Charlie Foley

The death of football.

I guess it began a little over 10 years ago, but there was a buffer period for a while. I really worry about the direction the game is going in now

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
The death of football.

I guess it began a little over 10 years ago, but there was a buffer period for a while. I really worry about the direction the game is going in now
It began with the advent of the PL and CL

CatsOfUlthar

I'm going for a classic:

The Wilderness.

Perhaps I'm being romantic, I foolishly believe we'll reverse our ill fortune.

In this era we've been absolutely and exclusively separated from successes by our own hand.

I don't really believe it's going to get better from here.

I hope at the very least we don't stoop to the levels of our rivals.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
The only player that's left from the our last title winning season to now, is you guessed it Evans.

Only fitting to be named after him as the only constant to bind this all together.

didz

Probably about the best one

If we sack Murtough and then start getting good again, we could maybe say the Murtough era. As Moyes brought him in and we’ve been shite ever since
The "I'm too old for this shit" era

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
The death of football.

Yep. Football's never-ending quest for growth is killing it.

United being shi* for a large part of the last 10 years has probably hidden a lot of the wider football issues from our minds (Super League aside.)

glasgow 21

Well there was Ed the talking Horse
We had " Ed , The Talking Arse"

Chumpsbechumps

The years of the equaliser

Edward Woodward equalising the odds for all the clubs in world football by turning United from a football powerhouse to Tottenham Hotspur

Phil Osophy

For some strange reason I don't think Arnold has been as bad as Wordward. Mourinho has spoken very well about Arnold.
Arnold has been even worse, in my opinion.

We've never spent so much money in two summers as we did now, while getting the worst results and performances that I've ever seen for a United team, in the current season. He was overseeing a bigger failure than anything Woodward produced, and that's saying something.

I guess Mourinho was resented with Woodward after rejecting his suggestions about selling certain players and signing the likes of Arnautovic, Perisic and Boateng (or Maguire) in his third season.

When Jose sees now how ETH was gifted the keys of the club he's surely thinking that he should have been given the same treatment, but from our perspective that's a terrible way of managing a football club.

In any case both Woodward and Arnold represent the same failures as they both lacked a football plan, they failed at developing a credible structure and as a consequence we keep throwing money at problems without fixing a single one.

Skills

Snitch
Evertonification era

The systematic lowering of expectations and standards by the clubs fanbase in their desperate attempt to have mother lon term manager

LInkash

Agree with those who said Disneyland era, we have won some Mickey Mouse cups after all.

Bobski

Back to normality Utd.

Take away the Fergie years and I don't think it would be harsh on the whole to say that Utd have been an underachieving club historically.