What will the last decade be known as?

Steve Bruce

I don't know what it'll be branded as there's so many different ways united have declined and/or decayed.

United have been an absolute circus and a joke on and off the field with a few small blips of decency.

I'll be happy to see the back of this era, but until the glazers are completely out of this club or at least lose their influence/power over the club I don't see us ever sustaining a competitive challenge with city.

Right now I'd just like us to play an exciting brand of football

Oranges038

Evertonification era

The systematic lowering of expectations and standards by the clubs fanbase in their desperate attempt to have mother lon term manager
Mother would have known how to deal with a lot of the shitebags we've seen at the club.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
Arnold has been even worse, in my opinion.

We've never spent so much money in two summers as we did now, while getting the worst results and performances that I've ever seen for a United team, in the current season. He was overseeing a bigger failure than anything Woodward produced, and that's saying something.

I guess Mourinho was resented with Woodward after rejecting his suggestions about selling certain players and signing the likes of Arnautovic, Perisic and Boateng (or Maguire) in his third season.

When Jose sees now how ETH was gifted the keys of the club he's surely thinking that he should have been given the same treatment, but from our perspective that's a terrible way of managing a football club.

In any case both Woodward and Arnold represent the same failures as they both lacked a football plan, they failed at developing a credible structure and as a consequence we keep throwing money at problems without fixing a single one.
Intresting, some good points. Actually you might be right on Arnold.

buchansleftleg

Red Dead ----> Redemption?

Tampa Bay feckin-eras

Woodward Shouldward Couldward!

Martial Law Declared

Golden Acres - Carrington Exclusive Retirement Community

Gladrags to Hashtags (#Pogback #jlingz #disneyland)

galwayfa

The worst Woody we had in last 10 yrs, at least my ones stopped me rolling of the bed

VivaRonaldo85

The Tony Martial contract years. Everything wrong with this club epitomised by one player who still haunts us to the bitter end (June 2024).

kundalini

Woodward's hollywood era: United forgot that football is a team game and thought the answer was buying talented individuals.