What's the funniest Arsenal moment in the PL era?

thepolice123

There was a period in Wenger's final years where they were extremely vulnerable to physical teams. Hilarity ensures whenever they come up against Bolton and Stoke.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
There was a period in Wenger's final years where they were extremely vulnerable to physical teams. Hilarity ensures whenever they come up against Bolton and Stoke.
Rory Delap used to destroy Arsenal with long throw ins. The state of this Arsenal team.

RedDevil@84

Don't watch Arsenal on TV much. But I would say the Newcastle comeback was one where I laughed and laughed as the goals went in, in the 2nd half, one after other.
But I think 8-2 will be on the top. Regardless of the quality in the Arsenal team on that day, there were some brilliant goals from Rooney and Young especially.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Signing Silvestre from us

Going from a team of super strong brutes who could mix it with anyone, to a team of technical lightweights, seemingly overnight

Robertd0803

Heres another, the utter panic buying after the 8-2 of Arteta/Mertesacker and Santos/Benyaoun and 2 of them ended up captaining the club afterwards. (And managing).

Not the funniest ever but has to be mentioned. Getting battered around by Bournemouth (should've been down about 5-0) a few seasons ago when they were desperately needing points for top 4. Giroud scores early in extra time and wastes 45 seconds doing a ridiculous scorpion kick celebration of the goal he'd scored the week before. Looked a complete prat and nothing exemplified Arsenal better to me than one of their most experienced players being more worried about the celebration he'd practiced in his mirror all week than getting the ball and trying to find a winner