What's the pettiest thing you've read at least one caftard moan about?

cafecillos

Surely the shirt number thing has to be fairly high on the list. This window alone we've seen people complaining about Mount choosing number 7 and about Onana NOT choosing number 1. Some are probably the same users (unverified).

stevoc

The pettiest thing must be people starting threads to complain about other people complaining about shirt numbers.

hehe

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Fletcher getting a job after his internship.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Making a lengthy thread but not interested in discussion (will not reply).

Lynty

Steve Mclaren's brolly.

He was an awful England manager, but that umbrella had nothing to do with it.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
That O'Shea wasn't world class. Name another player that has nutmegged Figo, kept a clean sheet in goal, scored an audacious chip against Arsenal and scored the winning goal against the dippers.

Definition of world class.

Red Royal

Prettiest thing for me I hear on the Caf is being so much of a 'fan' of a particular United player to the extent it seems some are happy when a 'rival' player fails. E.g.fans of Fred enjoying McTs failures or vice versa.

GazTheLegend

Prettiest thing for me I hear on the Caf is being so much of a 'fan' of a particular United player to the extent it seems some are happy when a 'rival' player fails. E.g.fans of Fred enjoying McTs failures or vice versa.
It was pretty hateful how badly some Caftards seemingly WANTED us to lose when Solskjaer was our manager. Weird people man.

Todd

I hadn't yet lodged a complaint about Onana taking #24, but I'd definitely like to take this opportunity to do so. ETH should have told him 'you take #1 or you don't sign'

cafecillos

Rashford doing charity work
This, which don't get wrong is incredibly petty, at least I can understand, as in it's very obviously politically motivated and very likely moaned about by tory apologists.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
:lol: Good shout, and difficult to beat. I don't even know what @Sunny Jim's angle possibly is here.
it's simple really

wife is a female partner with whom one has a formalized relationship
Partner could be basically anybody therefore saying it was his wife conveys more information about the whole situation.

From my understating of lingo partner could be a long-lasting boyfriend/girlfriends, who do not commit to a formalized relationship (for whatever reason). In this case calling someone a partner is factually false.
I know some people use partner as a synonym of husband/wife, they do it so they don't offend anybody, but i don't get what's offensive is a word wife.

Apokalips

it's simple really

wife is a female partner with whom one has a formalized relationship
Partner could be basically anybody therefore saying it was his wife conveys more information about the whole situation.

From my understating of lingo partner could be a long-lasting boyfriend/girlfriends, who do not commit to a formalized relationship (for whatever reason). In this case calling someone a partner is factually false.
I know some people use partner as a synonym of husband/wife, they do it so they don't offend anybody, but i don't get what's offensive is a word wife.
Are you concerned that people will think Donnarumma is gay because the word partner was used as opposed to wife? Are you concerned that he is living with a woman out of wed lock? Why does any of this matter? I think the important aspect of the story is the robbery and that they are safe and sound.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Still think the Rooney hatred post Ferguson was the weirdest stuff on here.

Not the fact he got criticised but the lengths people would go to in order to do it. There was genuinely a thread with loads of people convinced he was secretly picking the starting line up and then criticising him for the team we picked. I mean this is beyond petty and more into maybe see a psychiatrist territory.

Rockets Redglare

I hadn't yet lodged a complaint about Onana taking #24, but I'd definitely like to take this opportunity to do so. ETH should have told him 'you take #1 or you don't sign'
I can’t tell if you’re being serious or taking the piss out of the fans who have complained about it, but I genuinely don’t get the issue with him wearing number 24.

Withnail

The pettiest thing must be people starting threads to complain about other people complaining about shirt numbers.

hehe
Nearly got me there.

I can’t tell if you’re being serious or taking the piss out of the fans who have complained about it, but I genuinely don’t get the issue with him wearing number 24.
It's a piss-take. I mean 'lodge a complaint'... really?

Robertd0803

People that complained about Lingard and Pogbas dancing while celebrating scoring a goal.

The very fact they were doing the dance was literally because they scored which is kinda the objective in football after all.

Same as people who complain about Rashfords celebration. Like who cares? The player can have the cringest celebration in the world and it shouldnt matter because they have scored for the team you support.

Maclooch

Someone complaining about Onana’s social media introduction video.

Todd

Being able to find that sweet spot where your audience truly cannot tell if you're on a wind-up or not in a thread like this is really about the best performance one can hope for. It's like sending in a cross that plants the keeper in place because he can't decide whether or not to come out or stay home. Job done.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I think the Jagielka video is being milked to take a jab on Moyes.

For all it worth he might only wants Rio to play in a certain way and not meant for him to learn from Jagielka per se.

Look Ronnie, i want to play like what Robben did on my previous team. Might worth to watch a couple vids to get the better idea of how i want you to play.

But hey it's moyes.

vodrake

Having absolute meltdowns when youth players are sold for a value less than the imaginary figure they invented in their heads

JagUTD

New heights of pettiness are reached on the first page of every matchday thread post kick off.