What's the pettiest thing you've read at least one caftard moan about?

AFC NimbleThumb

Anyone that voted Rashford out in that car crash of a thread yet still won’t dial it back despite multiple examples his dip in 21/22 was the outlier.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Pundits. If you don't like what they say then put the match on at kick off time, switch off at half time then on again for the second half. Then do something else once the game's finished. You're choosing to listen to the pundit you don't like. Strange.

Basa1987

There was a moaner who once complained about the credentials of a data scientist hired by United and compared him to Liverpool's data scientist who apparently had more of a football background :houllier:

krazyrobus

Having absolute meltdowns when youth players are sold for a value less than the imaginary figure they invented in their heads
I'll add fringe players. The amount of folks complaining about Telles' sales figure boggles my mind.

Pundits. If you don't like what they say then put the match on at kick off time, switch off at half time then on again for the second half. Then do something else once the game's finished. You're choosing to listen to the pundit you don't like. Strange.
Same with commentary, mute it if it's that bad.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Some prat was moaning about cast iron pans

"wah my cast iron is a bit sticky waaaaahhh"

shut up

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
I think the Jagielka video is being milked to take a jab on Moyes.

For all it worth he might only wants Rio to play in a certain way and not meant for him to learn from Jagielka per se.

Look Ronnie, i want to play like what Robben did on my previous team. Might worth to watch a couple vids to get the better idea of how i want you to play.

But hey it's moyes.
But the gulf in class between Ferdinand/Jagielka and Robben/Ronaldo isnt the same.

Acole9

Outstanding
Where to start :lol: Posters that go on about net spend (Just enjoy watching your team)

Coaching staff and their credentials, most other teams fans probably don't know who the coaching staff are yet our fanbase think they're qualified to decide whether they should be part of the managers backroom team.

Dve

Goldbridge making things up, then moaning about it for 30 minutes.