When Will We Win Next?

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Where do you think our next win will come from? Admins, I would appreciate it if you could conduct a poll on this.

Considering our remaining fixtures, form, and squad, I find it difficult to pinpoint where our next win will come from.

Crystal Palace (Away)
Arsenal (Home)
Newcastle (Home)
Brighton (Away)
Man City (Neutral)

In my opinion, our next win is most likely to come against Arsenal. This is because it feels similar to our games against Liverpool. If we are unable to secure a victory in this match, we may have to wait until next season.

Although we have players returning from injuries, unfortunately, they may not be integrated into the team in time to build any significant momentum.

Todd

I still think we can definitely beat Brighton, as their form has been atrocious lately

Big Andy

Bloke
I would be happy if we just won one game against City in the final. I so badly want to beat them.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
In my opinion, our next win is most likely to come against Arsenal. This is because it feels similar to our games against Liverpool. If we are unable to secure a victory in this match, we may have to wait until next season.
Eh? Crowd and team desperate to take points off Liverpool to stop them winning the league.

Old Trafford will near enough cheer the Arsenal goals as they go in.

redshaw

Maybe at home to Newcastle.

If I was to put a bet on I'd be looking at the league cup draw in the 24/25 season.

Sylar

Don't care if we don't win any of the league games left. As small time as it sounds, we have three weeks and 4 games to prepare ourself for the cup final. We can plan everything focused on that game to ensure everybody is fit, and game ready.

Meanwhile city are focusing on the league plus have a few away games in that final league week. We should not be outrun by them (but we probably will be)

wolvored

I can’t see another win this season maybe a draw or two will be our lot

Jev

I think we might beat Brighton but I have our opponents as favourites in all the other ones. Will be a struggle to eclipse Rangnick’s points total.

thisisnottaken1

I think we might beat Brighton but I have our opponents as favourites in all the other ones. Will be a struggle to eclipse Rangnick’s points total.
I can’t see us beating Brighton. Our record at the Amex is terrible.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Think we’ll beat Arsenal. Lose/draw rest. They don’t have the best record at our place. And this season just tells you that we’ll probably help our rivals win the league.

Northstand

Eh? Crowd and team desperate to take points off Liverpool to stop them winning the league.

Old Trafford will near enough cheer the Arsenal goals as they go in.
No chance Liverpool win the league from here.

James35

I would be happy if we just won one game against City in the final. I so badly want to beat them.
I’m with you mate but unfortunately I think we’ll get smashed this time, last year was men v boys but this season I think they will go all out to really hammer us especially with no CL final for them to think about.

If we don’t get players back I’m sure it could be a humiliation.

BorisManUtd

Depends on our schedule next season. Could be August, could be September.

Partridge

The question has become more important after tonight. I believe we won't win any of our remaining games. Teams will be well up for giving us a kicking. I hope I am wrong.

bstb3

I wish I believed this but Newcastle are the antithesis of us, they'll bum rush us like they've done, every game since that cup final.
Have to agree, with the level of fight we showed today they will mow straight through us. The only hope is as it's at home the players will have more about them, but they just don't have the physicality, the legs or, in some cases, the mentality to cope

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
No chance we win another game this season. They'll get battered in each of the next four matches. If there's a new manager, a significant overhaul, and we get a promoted side early next season, maybe we'll get a win in August.