Where are you watching the match today?

Club Brugge vs

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Club Brugge.

I was planning on going to my mate's to watch on rooftop with beers and bbq but my missus thought otherwise so I'm meeting her for lunch in Chillis as they show the football too.

Bratt

Club Brugge.

I was planning on going to my mate's to watch on rooftop with beers and bbq but my missus thought otherwise so I'm meeting her for lunch in Chillis as they show the football too.
That’s not very keto, is it?
Watching at home, with a couple of beers.

RedNed77

In a pub I truly dislike yet still seem to go to every time the football is on.

Thepinhead

Nice! I wouldn’t mind that set up myself, but I’m not sure I’d use it enough to justify the cost.
They are getting cheaper and cheaper and you can find some barely used for a great deal because indoor training just ain't for everyone when it comes to cycling or triathlon so people sell Them quickly again because they don't use them much after a while.

SirAF

Ageist
They are getting cheaper and cheaper and you can find some barely used for a great deal because indoor training just ain't for everyone when it comes to cycling or triathlon so people sell Them quickly again because they don't use them much after a while.
Good shout.

Thepinhead

Sounds amazing. How much did your smart trainer with zwift cost? You just gave me an amazing idea
I have an Elite Direto X and it runs perfect. Think I gave around £600 for it but there are cheaper ones out there which are alright as well.

What is the idea then. You got me curious now

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I have an Elite Direto X and it runs perfect. Think I gave around £600 for it but there are cheaper ones out there which are alright as well.

What is the idea then. You got me curious now
Thanks, I'll do some research in the summer on which is the most popular cheap version. On the smart trainer with zwift running on the computer and Yowamushi Pedal / Running With the Wind on the tv. It would add another dimension to a vicarious experience.

Thepinhead

Thanks, I'll do some research in the summer on which is the most popular cheap version. On the smart trainer with zwift running on the computer and Yowamushi Pedal / Running With the Wind on the tv. It would add another dimension to a vicarious experience.
Ye I feel my long zone 2 workouts are easier mentally when watching a game, a movie or a podcast or e-book. During interval training I don't use anything except zwift and maybe some music.