Where do you see our club five years from now?

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Simple question really. Things are not going well and they really haven't been since SAF. I personally opined that we would settle down after the initial wobble. Moyes was a mistake. LVG and Mourinho did not work out. But the emotionally driven appointment of Solskjaer was perhaps the biggest error made by the Club. But enough about that. Fast forward to Nov 1st 2026. Where would we be in the league table? Which other competition would we still be in? Which would be the players from our current team still playing for us? Whether we would have added a top talent of today to the team?

One thing I would say is that the PL would be even stronger than it is today.

Skills

Snitch
Battling for the 5th CL spot after Newcastle, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool

Flytan

Probably the next "ex-United Legend" getting a 4 year deal after taking over for Ole after being 14th after 12 games.

Anyone notice it's always about "for the future" for this club and fanbase. Never about actually getting anything accomplished in the present?

Skills

Snitch
Probably the next "ex-United Legend" getting a 4 year deal after taking over for Ole after being 14th after 12 games.

Anyone notice it's always about "for the future" for this club and fanbase. Never about actually getting anything accomplished in the present?
We used to mock the Scouse boom bust cycle and ours is even worse.

"In 3 years time, it'll be our year again la"

RedBanker

I love you Ole

Completely agree.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Regularly contending on all fronts, with a post-Fergie Premier League win already under our belts. Led by Hag and Sar.

Oranges038

Still going backwards. Ole, Glazers, nepotism, the board, United DNA, Liverpool etc etc etc....

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Regularly contending on all fronts, with a post-Fergie Premier League win already under our belts. Led by Hag and Sar.
Wow. I would say there would be around 6 serious contenders five years down the line.

Robertd0803

Champions of Europe, Champions of England and getting ready to fly to Qatar to become Champions of the World and this current mess will be a distant distant memory.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
One thing is certain, we'll have people saying we need 'a complete overhaul' despite probably doing another one prior to.

Skills

Snitch
One thing is certain, we'll have people saying we need 'a complete overhaul' despite probably doing another one prior to.
:lol: and we'll still be blaming bad eggs from LVG/Mourinhos reign even if they're all retired or have left the club

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i hope we’ll have the highest number of daily tiktok views from a sports club account in the world and starting xis are chosen by twitch subscribers.

Deery

Dreary
We’ll hire a manager and it will finally click Greenwood, Rashford and Sancho will all hit their primes and we’ll be winning games 4 and 5 nil week in week out.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Same position we've been in every year since 2013. Still no legitimate challenge for the league, nevermind winning the thing. Mainly battling for top 4. No impact in the champions league, which has been the usual since 2011. Appointing wrong managers at an attempt for instant success rather than finally getting a manager in to implement a modern style of play that benefits us long term, which, as a result, means still playing rubbish football that relies on individual magic.

redshaw

Rebuilding, still searching for that DNA and club connections while missing the boat on top managers

Yakuza_devils

Sign more noodle and tyre commercial deals to make Glazers and Arnold happy. And keep Ole on the wheel.

lilcurt

I honestly think we are heading the way of Arsenal and won't with another major trophy until an eventual change of ownership.

The club just aren't ambitious, this week has shown us that.

They continually find ways to lower expectation of the fan base, just look at the drop since SAF left in terms of what is acceptable and claimable as progress. All the Glazers want is a cash cow with little friction.

0le

Champions League winners having been relegated from the European Super League.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Still in talks with Pogba over a new contract.

Ronaldo will be player/manager but still somehow our top scorer

Donny van de Beek will go to Newcastle and become a balon dor winner under Ten Hag