Where is the Glazers promised communication?

It all seems a long time ago now when the super league was unveiled much to everyones dismay. Almost instant rioting ensued which rightly put an end to any idea of a super league (for now). However, the Glazers were very close to being in an untenable position. They made a raft of promises on how they would improve which allowed them to squirm out of the ‘Glazers out’ riots. One of these pledges was to increase communication with fans. That shouldn’t be hard considering we have never ever seen so much as a sentence from them!

Since then there has been diddly squat! I was expecting an interview or at least some monologue about outlining their ambition and vision. I think it’s really important for staff and fans to know what the standards are such as winning the league. We heard they joined a fan forum but no video or copy of audio was ever released, it’s all a secret.

Have we been duped again? I have a feeling they don’t like to communicate because it then puts them in the firing line. When they don’t say anything then it’s out of sight, out of mind. All anger and moaning is targeted towards players and management.

I was shocked that the new CEO Richard Arnold hasn’t even so much as given an interview or released a vision of his plans either. Is there a club that communicates less with fans than ours?

laughtersassassin

They lied to get MUST officially in bed with them.

Now the biggest supporters group the club has can never turn against them

What's there to communicate?
Watch videos of Man City CEO (I know it’s not pretty to watch being a Man Utd fan but it’s good to know what our rivals are up to!). He releases a yearly video summing up the season and reviews wether it was good enough or not good enough.

You don’t think transparency and setting goals is important?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
There was a fans forum in June. Could the owners do more in this space? Yes probably but I doubt we really need mid-season town halls.

Arnold doesn't start his new role until February 1st so I don't know what you're on about here. He'll be shit anyway so who wants to hear more lies?

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
Silence is a form of communication. All they’ve wanted, all they’ve needed is here. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm. Enjoy the silence.

Skills

Snitch
Watch videos of Man City CEO (I know it’s not pretty to watch being a Man Utd fan but it’s good to know what our rivals are up to!). He releases a yearly video summing up the season and reviews wether it was good enough or not good enough.

You don’t think transparency and setting goals is important?
Honestly, I feel the other way. I just want the club and everyone associated to just shut the feck up and get on with their job.

Managers especially, but anyone above them too.

wolvored

Silence is a form of communication. All they’ve wanted, all they’ve needed is here. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm. Enjoy the silence.
Yes the mode they wanted was depeche