Where next for Thomas Tuchel? (Best options...)

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots

Not sure what the consensus is on this guys ability but he is definitely a solid coach and one of the leading ones from the modern era. Seems to have shed his image as a 'hipster' fetish and proven he can consistently improve sides at the elite end.

A lot of big sides are in flux going in to this summer, which club do you guys reckon he will end up at and which one should he end up at?

Last edited:

phenry

Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham in the next season.
Mancheser United? On current form we won't be looking for a new manager for a while. Chelsea would be the most likely option for me

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If he's smart, he won't touch Arsenal with a 20 foot pole. Chelsea would be a perfect place for him. Maybe the Juventus job opens up as well.

Bojan11

Why would he go Arsenal? They have no money.

Chelsea, Juventus or Real Madrid. Madrid maybe not because I am not sure about his relationship with Mbappe, if Madrid want to sign him. @JPRouve did he get on with Mbappe?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Chelsea if they continue their wobbly form.
Would rule out Juve, who I think will go back to the tried and tested Allegri.

Havak

Pokemon master
Chelsea IMO.

In the Summer most likely, unless Lampard at some point has another real stinker of a stint losing 3 in a row or 3 in 4 etc and drops to the bottom half of the table.

I think they want to give Frank every chance out of respect and will only sack him as a last resort. If it wasn't for his Chelsea legacy, he might be close to the exit already.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Why would he go Arsenal? They have no money.

Chelsea, Juventus or Real Madrid. Madrid maybe not because I am not sure about his relationship with Mbappe, if Madrid want to sign him. @JPRouve did he get on with Mbappe?
They had a professional relationship. Nothing special.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Being widely reported that he's off to Chelsea.
Great to have another world class mamager here.

L1nk

Gonna be interested to see how he does there, he's another manager I've wanted at this club since he left Dortmund.

We'll have Klopp, Tuchel, Mourinho, Ancelotti, Guardiola... that's pretty impressive for the league considering where all these managers have been, you get Nagelsmann over here at some point, and you can still argue it's the best league in the world

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Being widely reported that he's off to Chelsea.
Great to have another world class mamager here.
Yet another world class manager in England for PE teacher Ole to sit top of the table against. ;)

Bojan11

He will do well initially. But he's the type of coach to fall out with the board, so as soon as Chelsea screw around in the transfer market, he will be pissed.

Red Royal

Chelsea IMO.

In the Summer most likely, unless Lampard at some point has another real stinker of a stint losing 3 in a row or 3 in 4 etc and drops to the bottom half of the table.

I think they want to give Frank every chance out of respect and will only sack him as a last resort. If it wasn't for his Chelsea legacy, he might be close to the exit already.
That is what I thought too