Where were you when Man Utd beat PSG 1-3

Ventura

In my apartment and I couldn't even SCREEEEEAM because the wife and babygirl were asleep, but I heard people in other apartments screaming and I doubt it was a coincidence!

RG 11

Holed up in conference room at work. Took everything in me to not scream when Rashford scored. :lol:

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
In 1999 I missed Giggsy's goal against arsenal in the FA cup semi because I had to go back to work.

Tonight I had to leave for work around the 60th minute. Missed the winner.

Josep Dowling

In 1999 I missed Giggsy's goal against arsenal in the FA cup semi because I had to go back to work.

Tonight I had to leave for work around the 60th minute. Missed the winner.
Sorry but :lol:

AndersB

At a bar in France, with my brother, apparently as the only two United fans in there. People weren't happy, but by God it was beautiful. The most intense thing I've watched since 2008.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Sat with my 9 month old daughter in front of the TV. She was born on the day of the FA Cup final, so I did take a risk...superstitions quashed.

redasian

On a dodgy stream at home in my work clothes

I watched the 08 final in a library in Ohio. I know the feeling.
Had to settle for some very vigorous fist pumps.

That sounds a bit wrong, but yes.

ken11

With my dad (who's also a Utd fan) watching in our living room.

KingCantona87

Watching this in work and 10pm is our shift handover time, my mate came in (also a red) and just as he sat down to setup his laptop was when the VAR drama unfolded. Ended up running round my office screaming like a total knob when Rashy scored. A great great night.

Cambion

Watching on my phone in a hotel room in Lisbon. Portuguese TV had the Porto v Roma game on :nono:

nooshka

My son was born on Monday and then went to a friend to watch this tonight. The greatest 3 days of my life. Keep trying to convince her to name him Ole.

Loony BoB

In bed with my girlfriend at our mate's place in Adelaide, nearing the end of our two week trip to Aussie. Woke up at half time and watched the rest.

Inter Yer Nan

1st half watched at a bar next to my work for my lunch break 2nd half watched in the office and went absolutely mental watching it on the TV. A few guys that don't even watch were chuffed for us too after I'd filled them in on Ole, the injuries and what PSG stand for.

The Real Treble 99

In my bedroom so tense.
I couldn’t scream cause my daughter was sleeping instead tears of joy were dripping down my face when Rashford scored. I’m still buzzing watching the Utd players celebrating like Martial Lings, Pogs & Evra.

RoyoftheRavers

Celebrated the penalty decision like it was a goal. Then had to watch the penalty from behind the couch through my fingers.

When the penalty went in I ran up and down the length of my sitting room around 8 times, mostly screaming!

.Phil1968

Watching it with my son and daughter on a stream which died when the ref was consulting VAR so put mutv radio on. David May was as nervous as us the last few minutes .Great night

philipos

At a stadium called the Parc des Princes .....!

What a night!

Chairman Steve

Watching my constantly buffering river, pacing around wondering when this fecking ref was going to call time after being legit nervous watching Rashford take a pen.

Got to the point I refreshed the Match Day thread as it was ahead of my stream and was thankful to see the FT threadmark.

Eli Zee

At my girlfriends . Literally shaking in nervousness as rashford was waiting to take the penalty. She’s not a fan of the sport but thought it was hilarious that my whole body was shaking

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I was at work with 2 other United fans, 2 Arsenal fans, 2 Chelsea fans and 2 Liverpool fans (we're all about equality).

Canagel

at Coffee bar in Cairo. place went mad when the penalty went in.

are you somewhere here @el3mel by any chance?

Last edited:

Tiber

Work :(

It's been amazing just watching the reaction. Must have been fecking fantastic to actually watch the damn thing

Alek M

Da manic one
With my son. 84th minute he says we are not scoring. Tell him to come next to me and believe. Both screaming as Rashford put it in.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Sleeping :(

Fecking daylight savings, the match starts at 1am here in Pakistan and I can't manage watching the whole match and then going to work in the morning. Tried to do that for the first leg and ended up getting sick for the weekend!

ryan cook

At work. I couldn’t watch most of the match but I decided to livestream the last 5 minutes and got my work mate to watch as well. It really was unbelievable

meamth

At my home, 4 am in the morning, got back from a late night job.

Lying down eating snacks watching Man United.

Fell asleep at 60th minute mark.

It felt like destiny, I woke up at 90+4 minutes, screamed like a mad man.

Woke up late to work.

WORTH IT.

Relfy

In bed asleep having forgotten to set my alarm to wake me up in the middle of the night. Fecking fuming with myself. Woke up and it was light, couldn't believe it. Jumped straight on here as soon as I woke. Will watch the replays tonight!

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Parent teacher meetings at my daughter’s school. Didn’t get home until 80th minute.