Where were you when Man Utd beat PSG 1-3

yangmoneycashmoney

Locked in the school toilet cubicle so I could have an excuse to watch in peace. And wow, what a moment it was! Person next door probably thought I finally released after a longgggg constipated bowel.

Kanu

Supports
Feyenoord & United
At work. Assisted living kind of thing. I never shouted that hard without making a noise as my clients were sleeping:lol:

Lots of fist pumps, took a lot not to start shouting.

gica_7

It was coming towards 1.00 am. All my parents were sleeping and it was painfully hard for me not to scream. My heart was beating crazy.

And you know what, I never watch those critical penalties. I just can't. The time between ref went to VAR and Rashy smashed it, it was like, I don't know 30 minutes? But, it was impossible for me not to watch that penalty. And I am glad I did. It took me 2 hours to sleep because of adrenalin.

UNITED!

Boscoh

At home watching the match on my phone, I couldn't shout too much for the Rashford's goal numot to wake the family up

cathari

Lost connection when the ref was watching the penalty decision and never came back on. So, I was pretty much here:

Robin

I was in the ground right on the divide between us and them , loads of United in their end but the PSG fans didn’t seem bothered, then a night on the station floor and now on the Eurostar and onwards to Manchester, and compared to the Valencia game money well spent

Red Star One

Home, as two of my mates I usually watch games with were out of the city, going bonkers after the third goal for us. Last 20 minutes I was watching the game smoking a cigarette after a cigarette and pouring wine into my throat telling to myself "can this really happen, can this really happen". Scenes. Can't recall a similar experience since Moscow.

calmufc98

In Northern Quarter Pie & Ale - may need to go back and clean up :nervous:

Last edited by a moderator:

Revaulx

Manchester International Film Festival, watching an excellent documentary about Dennis and Lois*. Badly Drawn Boy, who features in the film, was sat immediately behind us. Furtive checking of the Match Day thread kept us up to date :drool:

* You may need to Google them; I had no idea either. Went because the blurb mentioned the Ramones and we were convinced we’d not be going through. If I’d watched the match we probably wouldn’t have...

Castia

I was at work until 9, I watched the first half on my phone in the canteen.....to be honest I thought this game was a dead rubber, with the score line at 2-0 and our squad ravaged with injuries and Pogba’s suspension I wasn’t even hyped for the game.

Jesus Christ.

jaszelda

At home alone (in Hong Kong) stayed up till 0400 to watch the last European game of the season. Ended up bouncing and screaming in ecstasy at 6 in the morning.

Felt like having a serious hangover this afternoon and I’m still trying to shake the grin off my face.

I love this club.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Was our darts league night in the local and we had a home match.

I was on a double when the penalty was given.

My opponent wasn't too happy that I turned around, watched it, celebrated and then pinged d16 first dart but there we are :)