Where's Anderson and Giggs?

MPTutd

Giggsy has done his hamstring. Not sure on Anderson. I think he got struck down with that Virus but I would think he would be back by now.

204Red

can we get photos of these 'fit' birds?

It would put my mind at ease

Ole'sbodyguard

It's a shame that Anderson always has bad luck with injuries.

If he could get a good run of games we might see the talent United spent millions on but he always seems to be missing when the opportunity arises.
Starting to think the same with Anderson.

Last two seasons I have looked for him to kick on with an obvious opportunity to develop into a big player for United there but he's nowhere nearer now than he was then.

This season with Carrick showing some improved form it looking like the usual suspects(e.g. Scholes, Fletcher and Carrick) who will be the mainstays in the midfield.

Hope I'm wrong but Anderson in his fourth season now and I still think of his first as his best one and we are no nearer to knowing if he will fulfil his potential or even what is his best role as a player is.

These Henderson rumours seem to be have some grounding with Bruce going on record that we are interested. Maybe some further competition with Scholes with very limited time left is what he needs to really kick on. I have to be honest I've reached a point where I would really like to see some new blood in midfield.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Starting to think the same with Anderson.

Last two seasons I have looked for him to kick on with an obvious opportunity to develop into a big player for United there but he's nowhere nearer now than he was then.

This season with Carrick showing some improved form it looking like the usual suspects(e.g. Scholes, Fletcher and Carrick) who will be the mainstays in the midfield.

Hope I'm wrong but Anderson in his fourth season now and I still think of his first as his best one and we are no nearer to knowing if he will fulfil his potential or even what is his best role as a player is.

These Henderson rumours seem to be have some grounding with Bruce going on record that we are interested. Maybe some further competition with Scholes with very limited time left is what he needs to really kick on. I have to be honest I've reached a point where I would really like to see some new blood in midfield.
Totally agree, especially with the bolded parts. He's got so much raw potential but sadly he never seems to get any closer to making it count for us on a consistent basis.

Jacob

Where do celebs go out? Do you have like exclusive clubs in Manchester that are hard to get into?

OneUnited24

Good to see Giggs on the bench but no signs of Anderson... Any updates on him? I mean offical word not "My friend saw him in a club"