Which Accrington Stanley player should we swap for Pogba?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality control
Shoot.

I’ll go for Dion Charles. I had to google their squad, and the first two players I clicked on were on loan from Chelsea and Watford respectively - so not realistic options.

He’s 67kg’s, which I feel is a good weight, and plays either as a midfielder or striker.

If anyone can help with a YouTube clip, I’d be really grateful.

Did we need another Pogba thread - absolutely. Until we get to 21 active Pogba threads, we don’t have enough.

Pablo76

In before the lock.

This place is increasingly going to shit with the sheer amount of terrible threads and awful posts. Bring in the subscription ASAP.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Why would any of their players want to sign for us?

Chipper

Adulterer.
To answer seriously though, they have a defender called Mark Hughes.

Go to be him hasn't it?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
This is one Pogba thread I'm not putting on ignore.

Let's ask a more important question, which member of The Wu-Tang Clan would you swap for Pogba?

Yeah it wasn’t a dig at you, more backing up your point if anything.

I’ve honestly had enough of this place, it’s tiresome seeing such bipolar reasoning and arguments.
I get that as well. Half the football forum threads are about Pogba. Insane. Your right, it’s no longer a discussion, it’s black or white, right or wrong.

AFC NimbleThumb

This is one Pogba thread I'm not putting on ignore.

Let's ask a more important question, which member of The Wu-Tang Clan would you swap for Pogba?
OOOOOOOO! Now that is question.

I vote for the ghost of OdB but only with no release clause.

Okey

Ah. Pogba's first real thread! Seriously I wonder why all them threads can't just be condensed to one or two? A bit ridiculous having so many of them. For Pogba or any other player.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Ah. Pogba's first real thread! Seriously I wonder why all them threads can't just be condensed to one or two? A bit ridiculous having so many of them. For Pogba or any other player.
I've got about 10 threads on ignore. 9 are about pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.