Which Championship clubs do you want promoted/hope to see in the PL?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
1 Norwich 42 35 90 - Promoted
2 Watford 42 31 82
3 Swansea 42 19 76
4 Brentford 41 31 74
5 Bournemouth 42 28 74
6 Barnsley 41 10 71
7 Reading 42 11 67

Cardiff have an outside chance but I think it's unlikely they'll make the play-offs

I'm interested in seeing Brentford if they're still playing an attractive style of football, Watford are a laugh for their revolving door policy. I liked Swansea when they played in the PL and often put up quite a challenge to the big sides.

Norwich being promoted guarantees 6 points for Liverpool.

Judas

Open to offers
Reading, Brentford, Barnsley. Rest have either been up too recently or are just bloody boring. Yes I know Norwich are already up, but I wish they weren't!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Reading, Brentford, Barnsley. Rest have either been up too recently or are just bloody boring. Yes I know Norwich are already up, but I wish they weren't!
What would Barnsley bring to the table? I don't know much about their current squad.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
They're classic PL club to me haven't been back in the big time for years, bit more interesting than boring Swansea coming back.
I wouldn't call them a classic Premier League club, they had their time but not one that I think of as part of the PL furniture like Villa for example.

George the Cat

Forest , Derby, Wednesday. Clubs with bit of history and decent fan base. There’s a chance two could be in div 3 next season though.

Judas

Open to offers
I wouldn't call them a classic Premier League club, they had their time but not one that I think of as part of the PL furniture like Villa for example.
Yeah that's why I said "to me" I don't expect everyone or anyone to think of them as a classic PL team, but they are to me just due to childhood memories I suppose.

Minkaro

I’d like to see Swansea or Brentford take Watford’s spot. Then the other of the two or Barnsley winning the play off.