Which game did Mourinho prioritise?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I have to think about a Saturday match and a Tuesday match and try to decide which one is the priority and which one is the one where I can give some of my boys under huge fatigue the best possible chance.
So, which one do we think he prioritised?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s funny because actually Burnley actually made Europa football last season, whilst Spurs didn’t. That’s what we insiders call Football Erritaj. A draw against a side who have been in Europe? Without Kane? Without Son? I think this is a big result. Nothing new. It’s just football.

GoldanoGraham

They are shocking tonight......God I am having flashbacks watching this shite v Leipzig - I’m soooo glad he left us!

Red00012

He’ll wont mind drawing v Burnley if it means beating us.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He's going to try his best against us now, isn't he?
Who cares? His best is nowhere near good enough and hasnt been for a long while. 5 centre backs will be no use against a Bruno 40 yarder and an Iglaho hold up and lay-off :drool:

GazTheLegend

They are shocking tonight......God I am having flashbacks watching this shite v Leipzig - I’m soooo glad he left us!
They really have been absolutely atrocious

Every player looks like they're playing for themselves, dwelling on the ball

Wrong option every single time they go forward.... it's diabolical. If we don't absolutely dumpster this lot it'll be devastating, they're awful.