Which Juventus player would you take for Pogba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

romufc

None. We should not enter these trade deals with Juventus. If they want Pogba, pay the money.

Demiral might be a good CB but had a major injury last season and stop start this. Why should we risk getting a player in when we can go buy one ?

vulmik

Ronaldo. He'll still guarantee us 30 goals. None of our strikers provide that for us.

jamesjimmybyrondean

I'd only take Bentancur but only if cash is included. Dybala has been playing shit this season so they might not mind a swap deal. We don't need him though

Footy van de Geek

None. We should not enter these trade deals with Juventus. If they want Pogba, pay the money.

Demiral might be a good CB but had a major injury last season and stop start this. Why should we risk getting a player in when we can go buy one ?
Trade deals will become more common due to the impact of Covid. Clubs don't have the budgets they once had.

It's in our best interest to cash in on Pogba ASAP. His value decreases every 6 months. He can run down his contract.

We don't want to let him get to just a year left to run on it.

saivet

Probably De Ligt. I keep seeing Bentancur mentioned, what kind of midfielder is he? From what I've heard he's a player in the mould of Fred which doesn't fill me with much excitement.

romufc

Trade deals will become more common due to the impact of Covid. Clubs don't have the budgets they once had.

It's in our best interest to cash in on Pogba ASAP. His value decreases every 6 months. He can run down his contract.

We don't want to let him get to just a year left to run on it.
That's what we were told in August. How many trade deals did you see?

Also, trade deals only work if you have a player that the other club needs, not just oh we cannot afford him but we have 3 players who are deadwood for us.

It is in our best interest to cash in on him, not to accept any old offer. If the right offer doesnt come, I dont care if he leaves for free.

SirAF

Ageist
Hmm, which Juventus player. Let me think about that and get back to you :drool:

Last edited:

ICHM

Not keen on most of them, as they seem to be overpaid and/or injured a lot or just rubbish.

De Ligt is probably the only one.

pascell

None of their players, we should put the money towards a DM or RW. They'll no doubt try and offer cast offs like Ramsey but I'd stay well clear.

Taking the money and money alone would be the best business we can do with Juve.

Lukinho

I know its quit unrealistic but there is only one player we need to take and that’s Ronaldo. Jesus how nice would it be to see him play for United. When he first played for us i could not watch many games because I was to young:(

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If we could land De Ligt that would be sensational, could Agent Donny give us any help..?

But please, no cast offs, such as Ramsey or Dybala...Unless it's De Ligt, which seems extremely unlikely, I'd stand firm for cash only.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
None. It’s simple, we should only sign players who want to come here and feel privilege to play for this club.

Web of Bissaka

Ah so this is the Pogba swap thread, Juventus edition.

Personally Ronaldo or De Ligt, but that's not really realistic. Maybe at best De Ligt? I doubt he want to join us but then who knows..

Other than that two..... none. Use the full funds to get player(s) elsewhere.

Footy van de Geek

That's what we were told in August. How many trade deals did you see?

Also, trade deals only work if you have a player that the other club needs, not just oh we cannot afford him but we have 3 players who are deadwood for us.

It is in our best interest to cash in on him, not to accept any old offer. If the right offer doesnt come, I dont care if he leaves for free.
Well, then there's no reasoning with you.

I would take Bentancur or Demiral due to them being players who play in positions we need to strengthen.

In an ideal world, we could get Kulusevski involved. But they would not consider selling their prize young asset.

Dybala would be a good option should we play 3-4-1-2 regularly, but Ole likes his 4-2-3-1.

romufc

Well, then there's no reasoning with you.

I would take Bentancur or Demiral due to them being players who play in positions we need to strengthen.

In an ideal world, we could get Kulusevski involved. But they would not consider selling their prize young asset.

Dybala would be a good option should we play 3-4-1-2 regularly, but Ole likes his 4-2-3-1.
No reasoning with me?

Why would we want to trade for the sake of trading? Demiral has not shown anything apart from being injured for the past 18 months. How much football has he really had?

Bentancur again, is just an above average player. Someone like Camavinga is available for £20/30m.

Kulusevski is just signed, why would they let him go?

Dybala, again another player who doesn't want to play for Manutd, why would we even want him here? His best position is SS/CAM.

We need to stop looking for players for the sake of it. I would rather sell Pogba for £10m less and sign players that fit our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.