Which late 20's/early 30's real madrid player will we sign this summer?

Lee565

Last season it was varane, this season casimero and both have been great and brought a winners mentality to the team, if we were to carry on this trend then who would you want it be this summer in the same bracketsas varane and casimero?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Id take Benzema for a season. Although he is mid 30's

Oranges038

Toni Kroos.

Add him to Eriksen and Varane as players who should have been here a decade ago.

Skills

Snitch
Let's get Modric. Reunite him with Casemiro for a season

Blood Mage

Kroos would be a good pick-up for the right price. Modric is probably a bit too old now and clearly wants to retire at Madrid anyway.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hasn’t Kroos actually been hinting that this is his last season at Madrid? Not sure if that’s a retirement thing or end of time at the club, but hey… he’d be good to rotate around in midfield

Kroos would be a cracking signing.

Benzema would be RVP 2.0. I seriously doubt it would happen but he would be immense and it would put to bed any threat of Kane coming.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Hazard and Asensio.

Can’t keep having the good ones, this ain’t a charity :nono:

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Hazard and Asensio.

Can’t keep having the good ones, this ain’t a charity :nono:
:lol: We hardly got Varane or Case for free.
I believe we will pass this summer as far as RM players are concerned. Don’t see anyone you wouldn’t mind leaving and we would be interested in.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm afraid you're out of options.
Kroos and Modric seem certain to retire here and Karim probably too, although I can imagine him going to the Middle East for a while.
Obviously Hazard would be orgasmic as a madridista, or a good contract for Asensio so he doesn't renew.
I wouldn't mind Rüdiger either. If you go in Qatari mode with big money, even Alaba.

Last edited:

Cal?

CR7 fan
Kroos would be a great signing but seems unlikely.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Kroos would be a cracking signing.

Benzema would be RVP 2.0. I seriously doubt it would happen but he would be immense and it would put to bed any threat of Kane coming.
Kroos is 33, Benzema is 35 and yet Harry Kane is too old at 29 :confused:

GBBQ

I think with Kroos or Benzema you’d be bringing them in for one or two seasons and accounting for them not playing every game. You’d hope the fee and wages would reflect that. They’d also bring mentality and experience for the younger players. You can see the difference Casemiro has made.

Kane would be coming in as the expected first name on the team sheet, to play all games, with a hefty price tag and wages attached. So it’s not a question of if he’s too old to play, it’s is he too old to plan a team around for the next 5 years.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
I think with Kroos or Benzema you’d be bringing them in for one or two seasons and accounting for them not playing every game. You’d hope the fee and wages would reflect that. They’d also bring mentality and experience for the younger players. You can see the difference Casemiro has made.

Kane would be coming in as the expected first name on the team sheet, to play all games, with a hefty price tag and wages attached. So it’s not a question of if he’s too old to play, it’s is he too old to plan a team around for the next 5 years.
Sorry, Kane in 5 years is younger than Benzema is now, that makes no sense and TBH Kroos, IMO, isn't going anywhere to be a pt/squad player

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Do take Carvajal off us please, at least Flo will finally go and sign a RWB

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We derail Barca's season for you and this is the thanks we get?
we gave you Casemito. You should just hand us half your clubs shares, nevermind taking other players

Valencia Shin Crosses

Benzema would be on a free, as would Kroos. Is Harry Kane coming on a free? Of course not, he's going to cost 100m

Anyways Kroos is either retiring or staying at Madrid, he's already said it. Benzema would be a masterstroke if we paired him with another younger striker signing to understudy him for a couple years (Sesko maybe?).

Levi1

I think Benzema is well and truly past it - or will be very soon.

Would love to get Militao but would settle for Nacho

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
we gave you Casemito. You should just hand us half your clubs shares, nevermind taking other players
You didn't give him to us, we paid you a large wedge of money for him!