Which of our attackers will undeservedly still be here next season?

RoyH1

Antony and Sancho will probably still be here considering how hard it will be to move those contracts.

Remember the geese

Ideally we'd bring in two new forwards to supplement Rashford, Hojlund, Garnacho and Amad.
We seem to be linked with Olise a lot, but I think it would be prudent to be looking for a left sided forward and sticking with Garnacho and Amad on the right.

Robbie Boy

Would happily bin them all, and Bruno and Rashford too. But, that's dependent on who we bring in/are capable of bringing in.

I would be open to Bruno/Rashford getting another season while we build a new team. The rest absolutely have to go.

davidmichael

I want rid of Martial, Antony and Sancho immediately and I’d happily sell Pellestri then keep Hojlund, Garnacho, Rashford and Diallo. I don’t want to include Greenwood as I think that’s a whole other discussion and think he’ll be off for La Liga anyway, I’d then add Olise and a striker.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I want rid of Martial, Antony and Sancho immediately and I’d happily sell Pellestri then keep Hojlund, Garnacho, Rashford and Diallo. I don’t want to include Greenwood as I think that’s a whole other discussion and think he’ll be off for La Liga anyway, I’d then add Olise and a striker.
Agree with this apart from Olise because his injury issues scare the feck out of me for what he’ll cost. But yeah same though process: scrap the shitters, keep Rashford and the kids, and Greenwood is sold back to La Liga

Red Regista

Rashford and Antony.
One is an unprofessional and lazy fecker, the other is simply not good enough for English top tier football (would probably struggle in the championship too).
Antony is a Stuttgart or Fiorentina level player at best.

Greenwood has developed into a very decent player it seems, he should be given a second and final chance, could really do with a winger/ inside forward like him on the right and Garnacho on the left.
I feel like Sancho will be sold (for a huge loss) to either the Saudi league or to Italy.