Which youth product(s) will breakthrough next season?

Crickus

Garancho for me will break into the 1st team squad this season. He has that arrogance that is needed for a Utd player. Hannibal will get games i hope . Zidane looked good in the friendly but we will wait and see with him

RedDevilQuebecois

Garancho for me will break into the 1st team squad this season. He has that arrogance that is needed for a Utd player. Hannibal will get games i hope . Zidane looked good in the friendly but we will wait and see with him
I also wish Garnacho will have a chance to break into the first team, but the fact that he has not played a single minute in 2 preseason games is quite concerning.

Right now, Iqbal and Savage (as a duo) look like the most likely contenders for making into the first team after the July 31 match against Rayo Vallecano.

Red Rash

I was going to say either Garnacho or Hannibal but after the rumours that ETH is a big fan of Iqbal and his performances in pre season it could be him.

Hester_manc

Elanga might break through - I am still not sure about him.

I think Will Fish, Zidane, Savage, Hannibal, Garnacho and Garner will all get chances.

Ollie Derbyshire

From what I’ve seen, and it’s very limited, Iqbal looks more ready than Hannibal for example, who more knowledgeable posters on here say is a very big talent. Sometimes players are in the right place at the right time, and I think he’ll get chances this season to impress.

cletus7

Savage has stood out on tour - for me. Looks after the ball, great decisions and passes. Fits into the team productively in a way that few young players do. I had no idea he was that good from the U18 clips I saw prior. I suspect he’s been learning his position for longer than most his age and what I’m seeing reminds me of Beckham or even Pierlo.