Who can we expect from the U-16 team ?

lysglimt

Scout
Which of our 1993 and 1994-born players (apart from the obvious like Thorpe, Cofie, Morrison etc) do you think will be given matches for our academy-side before the end of the season ?

I must admit, I don't know too much about the U-16 players - but I know that players like Will Keane and Ezekiel Fryers are England U-16 internationals.

Who else can we expect ?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
There's not much info to be found on the u16s, is there? MUJAC's a proper ITK, hopefully he'll shed some light on this. The only name I'd add to the list is Sam Johnstone.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Which of our 1993 and 1994-born players (apart from the obvious like Thorpe, Cofie, Morrison etc) do you think will be given matches for our academy-side before the end of the season ?

I must admit, I don't know too much about the U-16 players - but I know that players like Will Keane and Ezekiel Fryers are England U-16 internationals.

Who else can we expect ?
Keane hasn't played for England as yet.

Apart from Morrison, Thorpe, Fryers, Johnstone and Cofie.......the other two who may get games are Will Keane amd Johnny Gorman.

Larnell Cole and Jesse Lingard may also get a chance but they are very small still.