Who do you support? (cricket)

g4orce

Bob Geldof
GG

how conme you support lancashire if you dont mind me asking...

I was thinking at work before that people might support lancashire cos of the football and the cricket grounds being so close and can see thier points.

My old man supports lancashire, somerset and england just curious of choices of others...

GiggsysGirl

Toxic Frogger
g4orce said:
GG

how conme you support lancashire if you dont mind me asking...

I was thinking at work before that people might support lancashire cos of the football and the cricket grounds being so close and can see thier points.
well i'm not from Lancashire personally but that is exactly my reason...United.

there are other little reasons as well. Michael Atherton mainly (United fan and batting god!) plus i used to be in Lancaster House at prep school :o

Member 5225

England and India for me....although I can't really stand cricket much, to be honest.....

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I went to a day of every home game Victoria played this Shield season and follow Bangladesh on the internet.

Used to take an interest in Lancashire but have lost touch with it.

ManUinOz

Betty Swallox
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those w
reddiebeach11 said:
wuts so interesting about cricket and why the heck do they call it cricket????? :confused:
Obsolete French criquet, piece of wood, from Old French, stick for a bowling game, perhaps from Middle Dutch cricke, walking stick.

The joy of cricket, as with all sports, is that it is better when watched with a beer in the hand. A game thast lasts for five days allows more drinking time. Simple really.

g4orce

Bob Geldof
Gillespie said:
Tut tut......shouldn't that be Gloucestershire and England ?? ;)
Hmmmm, by all reason i should be a Gloucester fan. But only for the reason that they play in Bristol

Gloucester play in Bristol but I live in North Somerset (Avon)

seems silly...

Snoeker

GiggsysGirl said:
so you agree with GSmith then?
Defo, when you hear the stories about Lance not wanting to train and then seeing in games how his lack of training exposes him where he should be winning games, you would too.