Who do you think would win this time?

Strelok

After this incident and many other signs earlier this season imo we can't deny Greenwood is having big issues with Ronaldo, and vice versa.

https://www.tiktok.com/@p_v_h_1992/...refer=embed&utm_source=embed&source=h5_t&_r=1
(Sorry I can't find any video in English nor know how to embed a tiktok clip here)

Greenwood vs Ronaldo is exactly like young Ronaldo vs Ruud. A young rising megastar having issues with an old, ageing past it megastar. The young lion wants to replace the old lion.

Young Ronaldo won. You may think this time it's Greenwood but Ronaldo is always Ronaldo.

Who do you think would win this time?

Last edited:

Flytan

I don't think it's unique to these situations. I'm sure a lot of young strikers are prone to being selfish. Ronaldo himself is pretty selfish as a striker, benzema lost a lot of goals to facilitate Ronaldo and they won a shit ton because of it. No reason Ronaldo and greenwood can't evolve a little bit. It's obvious greenwood is too shoot first, especially playing as a winger, and needs to evolve his game a bit but the club won't have to choose. I doubt their situation is completely unsalvagable

TsuWave

I've watched that tiktok twice and I'm not seeing what you see?? Isn't this when Ronaldo "kicked" the Liverpool player and was mobbed? what does this have to do with Greenwood?

Greenwood has his back turned the whole time and is walking down. Doesn't even seem to realise what happened

am I missing something? :confused:

Suedesi

I've watched that tiktok twice and I'm not seeing what you see?? Isn't this when Ronaldo "kicked" the Liverpool player and was mobbed? what does this have to do with Greenwood?

Greenwood has his back turned the whole time and is walking down. Doesn't even seem to realise what happened

am I missing something? :confused:
Ditto

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Not sure why we have to assume that there is a problem between 2 players just because they made bad decisions. In that case Greenwood has problem with every player, same with Rashford.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Ronaldo don't give a shit about Greenwood. He's the GOAT contender, nobody would care who's right or who's wrong.

Greenwood would do well to learn a bit from Ronnie, as much as who's selfish and who's entitled to he's earnt the right to have a word of two to his junior.

This doesn't have to go ugly. We as united fans sholdn't stoke fire to smoke

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Older players having zero patience with younger players whose learning the trade. It's the circle of life. RvN had similar issues with Ronaldo

CallyRed

Don’t think a thread has been created in the football forums with tiktok as a source.