Who is he?

Guvnorgaz

Im not very clued up on the reserves, I saw one of the pre season friendlies and there was this lad, I would say centre half by the size of him, bit of a Rio look to him with his hair all platted up,who is he?

Guvnorgaz

They showed them all coming out the tunnel at one of the pre season friendlies, he is big, Ferdinand type of build with shoulder length dreds, I assume he was a centre half cos of his size.

BezsMaracas

Guvnorgaz said:
They showed them all coming out the tunnel at one of the pre season friendlies, he is big, Ferdinand type of build with shoulder length dreds, I assume he was a centre half cos of his size.
He's called Wes Brown, just coming up through the youth ranks, a bit orange.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Guvnorgaz said:
Not Brown u berk
I watch a lot of our reserves and you are not describing any player that I am aware of who played in pre-season.

Not saying you are wrong, just that I do not recognise a United reserve by the description you have given.

BezsMaracas

I can't picture anyone in our youth teams with dreadlocks, and even Brown has seen sense and got rid of them now. He seems to be copying Rio's hairstlye for some reason.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
some reserves that played for the first team in pre season...
Danny Simpson
Jonny Evans
Phil Bardsley
Darron Gibson
David Jones
Ritchie Jones
Chris Eagles
Dong Fangzhou
Luke Steele
Lee Martin
Paul McShane
Tom Heaton
Kieran Lee

Danish Wizard

no no no.. It was Ruud van Nistelrooy in disguise.. He wanted a final game with the lads..