Who is the most handsome Manchester United player ever?

El Zoido

Beckham, no contest.

The mrs loves Daley Blind too and was very disappointed when he left.

izec

Why do so many guys find Blind and Mata attractive?
Dont see it either. They look ok, but nothing special. Blind has a good facial bone structure and Mata has nice eyes, but i wouldnt notice them on the streets for their looks if they werent famous. Sometimes you just see beautiful people and you have to admit they look pretty stunning. Beckham would be one for example.

People like Mata for other things (intelligence, charm, charity work) so that makes him attractive and Blind is just a cool guy and looks like a surfer and extreme sportsman, which i think guys would find attractive, because they would like to be that kind of guy.

RochaRoja

George Best’s heartthrob status shows how slim pickings were in the 1960s. Dude looked like a hobbit with the physique of a young Steve Rogers.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Dont see it either. They look ok, but nothing special. Blind has a good facial bone structure and Mata has nice eyes, but i wouldnt notice them on the streets for their looks if they werent famous. Sometimes you just see beautiful people and you have to admit they look pretty stunning. Beckham would be one for example.
Exactly this, they tick the boxes of what's conventionally 'handsome', but I find them to be more cute/adorable than anything else.

Beckham is just far too good looking, I seen him in person and my jaw literally dropped. (victoria was stunning too)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
George Best’s heartthrob status shows how slim pickings were in the 1960s. Dude looked like a hobbit with the physique of a young Steve Rogers.
Mad eyes though and clearly had a ridiculous amount of charisma.

flappyjay

Andreas is handsome in a boy band type of way. Girls would definitely love him.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Hernandez has got that whole LGBQT thing going on. Please don’t take offence, just a joke. I’m a big supporter of your community.

redcafe_reader

It's quite weird that all of our most handsome players start with a "B":

Beckham
Best
Berbatov
Bonaldo
Blind

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Beck is not my type but he's very handsome.

My type: Darmain without a beard, I have a soft for Mediterranean guys.

RVP is pretty hot, I jerked off him once when watching at his bulge on pitches. I'm not joking, I was horny.
fecking weirdo

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Beck is not my type but he's very handsome.

My type: Darmain without a beard, I have a soft for Mediterranean guys.

RVP is pretty hot, I jerked off him once when watching at his bulge on pitches. I'm not joking, I was horny.
Wut?

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
The entire 92-94 squad were a bunch of fecking sex symbols, including SAF; rough and macho yet magnetic, Connery-style; they could have duplicated the population of England with an amy of bastards.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Blind, without doubt a handsome sack of sexiness.
Could be suave and sophisticated whilst maintaining a macho modern man vibe.
Looks great in red.

SaintMuppet

I think Becks probably gets most votes... right upto the point he opens his mouth. He looks great but lacks in personality and charisma. What he did with his skill set was/is pretty amazing though. Kudos to his mrs who had a big hand in that I’m guessing.

King Eric has it all. Intelligent, cool, unique, bad boy, good boy, he just has that ‘X’ that no amount of fashion, tattoos and trying too hard can replicate.

That’s just my personal opinion. And that’s the thing it’s all about opinions so there is no wrong answer. I just think it takes more than looking good to be ‘attractive’

dogwithabone

My girlfriend back in the day used to fancy Arthur Albiston !

Willie Morgan was a poor man's George Best in the late 60's early 70's !

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I'm genuinely surprised with the amount of Best mentions in this thread. Personally, I always found his “If I had been born ugly,” quote a bit weird, because he wasn't that handsome. Beautiful, beautiful player, playboy, cult hero and a legend, but not a beautiful man.

Becks all the way (not a young one though).

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
I'm genuinely surprised with the amount of Best mentions in this thread. Personally, I always found his “If I had been born ugly,” quote a bit weird, because he wasn't that handsome. Beautiful, beautiful player, playboy, cult hero and a legend, but not a beautiful man.

Becks all the way (not a young one though).

More handsome than most '60s British Rock stars.

SER19

David Ginola. I know he didn't play for United, but this shouldnt discount him