Who will be the most expensive signing this summer?

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
In a 4-3-3 you do have a left and right centre midfielder (along with a DM/holding midfielder). Sure, you can go to the other side to support, but for the most part that is in fact your position and both Pogba and Savic like to go to the left
Going to be crowded in that area, considering Sanchez likes to drift in from the left aswell.

Snatcho 2

Supports
Most spanish sides.
I have some rumors circulating around Madrid:

The refurbishment of the Bernabeu stadium that was to start this summer is postponed.

It is said that a large part of the 600 million euros spent on the stadium will be spent on signings.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
I dont think any of those moves will happen nor do I think they'll be any transfers over £65m
I bet there are at least five transfers above this.

Don't think anyone will break the £100m this year (ignoring the contractual shite for Mbappe).

Griezmann to Barcelona or United (if the Reddit ITK is correct) for £90m

And maybe Savic to United for £90m.
Real are due to splash and will exceed £100m for a player.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Arnautovic to United (yes, even past the Mbappe to PSG transfer becoming official)

Andersons Dietician

I think if there is a big move it’ll either be Hazard to Real or Bale to United. I would think those two deals would be linked if it were to happen. Other than that Griezmans buyout is 96mil I think. This is not including the Mbappe deal.

Member 113277

Neymar to Real. The most overpaid, Henderson to Sunderland :lol:

Fer

Neymar to Madrid
Bale to United
Griezmann to Barca

El-Manos

Neymar won’t move so soon again. Bale will stay now Zidane is gone. Griezmann to Barca is my guess. Then again he could shit his pants again and stay at Atletico M.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Neymar won’t move so soon again. Bale will stay now Zidane is gone. Griezmann to Barca is my guess. Then again he could shit his pants again and stay at Atletico M.
Which is exactly what has happened. ;)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Milinkovic-Savic to madrid if he lits up the WC

Otherwise whoever barcelona signs for their midfield

Fer

The most expensive signing would be related to Madrid. They will try to sign a top attacker like Neymar, Mbappe, Salah or Hazard... I think the latter is the most realistic.
Also, Real Madrid could sell Bale or Ronaldo.

I can't see Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern, PSG or City spending too much in one player this summer.

ubergorp

So no-one predicted Ronaldo to Juve and Kepa to Chelsea then!