Who will 'make it'?

Brightonian

Which young, up-and-coming or emerging players at PL clubs outside last season's top five will end up being bought by and establishing themselves as key players for Champions League teams? I'm thinking players who've had some senior football somewhere already, rather than actual youth teamers.

My shouts:

Moises Caicedo, Brighton (no senior debut with Brighton yet, afaik, but ten caps for Ecuador already)
Oliver Skipp, Spurs (might be pushing 'small club' here but most of his football has been with Norwich)
Ismaila Sarr, Watford (further ahead of the other two, but at 23 and only 2 seasons in with Watford, still qualifies as a newish talent in PL terms)

I've ignored Arsenal because I think although they've slipped out of the elite PL ranks, White's signing suggests they're still signing the kinds of players I'm talking about, not selling them. Plus their talent factory is still very much working, and the likes of Saka, Martinelli, Smith Rowe etc would really skew this game.

If anyone watches enough Championship football to pick out some Bellingham type talents there too who could make the big leap, more power to you.

This is not a transfer thread. I'm not asking who you want us to sign. Just who you think will end up as an elite player at a top club.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Tino Livramento at Southampton will end up with Champions League appearances for someone.

Lamptey at Brighton as well, if he can avoid more injuries.

Lewis Bate at Leeds is a top prospect and one to keep an eye on.

Remember the geese

Carney Chukwuemeka at Villa looks a quality talent. His older brother Caleb is at Northampton Town and I know that Villa and Spurs have been looking at him. I think Carney is the bigger talent though.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Carney Chukwuemeka at Villa looks a quality talent. His older brother Caleb is at Northampton Town and I know that Villa and Spurs have been looking at him. I think Carney is the bigger talent though.
Aye, Carney looks a fantastic player. Just oozes quality when he's on the pitch. Jaden Philogene-Bidace has been excellent in pre season for Villa too. They have some quality players coming through. Louie Barry is another quality player too.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
The only reason Sarr is " rated" as a prospect is because he is from Senegal and plays in thr same position as Mane.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Sander Berge will go to a mid-table club like Everton or possibly West Ham if they sell Rice before moving on to a CL club

paulscholes18

Michael Olise at Crystal Palace, got young player of the year in the Championship last season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Jesse Lingard (29) Man United: Just had his third breakout season, this time at West Ham and he’s ready to kick on and be a star.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Both Todd Cantwell and Max Aarons are destined to be in the top half of the premier league rather than in a relegation threatened team. I thought Villa would buy Cantwell to replace Grealish and Aarons could go to Everton to replace Seamus.

Oranges038

It will be someone totally unexpected.

I'll go for the young Frenchman Bryan Mbeumo of Brentford, 23 goals and 19 assists in 86 matches so far. Left footed, (likes to cut in from the right), can use his right when needed, good dribbler, strong and quick with a decent shot and crossing and a good eye for a pass. He also seems to have quite good positioning and movement off the ball. Reminds me a bit of Malouda in terms of style.

He'll end up at PSG to replace Di Maria in a couple of years.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Chukwuemeka at Villa is supposed to be pretty special - very young but will probably get some games this season
Gilmour - on loan at norwich though I fully expect him to return to Chelsea at some point as a first team player because hes looked excellent when i have seen him play

MUFC OK

Thierry Small at Everton. Dane Scarlett at Spurs. Chukwuemeka as others have said.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Both Todd Cantwell and Max Aarons are destined to be in the top half of the premier league rather than in a relegation threatened team. I thought Villa would buy Cantwell to replace Grealish and Aarons could go to Everton to replace Seamus.
Villa have already signed Leon Bailey and Emi Buendia to replace Grealish. Both much better players than Cantwell.

Borninthe80ts

Two I'd go for,
Michael Olise_ Crystal Palace: Attacking midfielder who can play both wide positions too. Comfortable with either foot he seems to glide rather than accelerate pass opponents. Capable of the spectacular I'm expecting him to link up with Eze to create magic this season.
Joe Geldhart_ Leeds United: Left footed dynamic and composed. I thought he was a penalty area striker when watching him for England youth but there's more to his game. Might get a chance this season as nobody of note has been signed for them up front.

I did actually want us to sign Caicedo too as I thought he could have added something different to what we already have at Manchester United. Fingers crossed for Bellingham in the next season or too!