Who won't win the Champions League this season?

Cal?

CR7 fan
Chelsea - They have some greatest names on paper that had ran close to win the CL, also they are managed by a tactician who has the best record in the CL in the last decade or so, they are the favorites.
Intriguing view, as Mourinho said, many managers have won the Champions League, only one has ever lost a final after going 3-0 up.

Also, has Ancelotti really got the best record in the last decade?

What about Sir Alex?

vijay

Im rude and disprespectful to the ladies of the fo
Intriguing view, as Mourinho said, many managers have won the Champions League, only one has ever lost a final after going 3-0 up.

Also, has Ancelotti really got the best record in the last decade?

What about Sir Alex?
From 2001

Three Champions league finals, two times champion and twice semi finalists.

Not sure any other manager boasts such a record.

Also he has made some dubious selections and managed to knock down flair teams not compromising his attacking brand of football.

He would definitely offer something more for Chelsea in the CL compared to Mourinho, Scolari or Hiddink.

Cal?

CR7 fan
From 2001

Three Champions league finals, two times champion and twice semi finalists.

Not sure any other manager boasts such a record.

Also he has made some dubious selections and managed to knock down flair teams not compromising his attacking brand of football.

He would definitely offer something more for Chelsea in the CL compared to Mourinho, Scolari or Hiddink.
Funny how a decade only lasts 8 years, I thought you meant 1999-2009...

In that case Sir Alex matches that...

Anyway way, I highly doubt Ancelotti will offer Chelsea more than Mourinho or Hiddink, the 2 managers I rate most highly outside OT.

Cold_Boy

United
Milan
Juventus

Have little chance of winning the CL this season.

reddevilcanada

I'd say Barca have the best team to win it. Records are never set in stone and it could well be the Catalans who might buck that trend. Having said that, luck will play its part as it did when they got passed Chelsea with their only shot on target in the entire game not to mention Chelsea's incredible profligacy in front of goal.

fatboy

On paper, the 4 English teams, Barca and Real, and Inter, would be the teams to beat this season. I'd be very surprised if any team other than those listed here, win it.

Of these, Barca, Chelsea and Inter would be the better bets, although as we all know, it's a bit of a lottery from the QFs onwards.

vijay

Im rude and disprespectful to the ladies of the fo
Funny how a decade only lasts 8 years, I thought you meant 1999-2009...

In that case Sir Alex matches that...

Anyway way, I highly doubt Ancelotti will offer Chelsea more than Mourinho or Hiddink, the 2 managers I rate most highly outside OT.
ancelotti took over Milan from 2001 from 01-09 he has the best record in the CL followed by Sir Alex.

misterredmist

Barca are streets ahead for me if they maintain current form & discipline - but we all know how form can change coming out of the winter break in the UCL...... expect all the
Anglos to qualify, then I see it as Barca, us, Chelski, dippers, Real or outsiders Bayern.