• Stuart Lancaster

Votes: 62 15.2%
  • Other

Votes: 43 10.5%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 44 10.8%

• Total voters

colinhaigh

After the "sackings" of Brendan Rodgers and Dick Advocaat this weekend, my question to you is who is next?

Meant to post this a few days ago and the chairmen have beaten me to it?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Will Brendan still collect his 7 million if he were to immediately step into the Newcastle job?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I voted Jose just for the lols. Don't really know whose next tbh...

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
he aint having a good time over there thats for sure

Realyl thought he could have done well with Sociadad
I'm surprised, yet not surprised.

He's alienated players and fans, they look absolutely desperate, teams are breezing past them and he shot down the club's ambitions this season.

The club were aiming for a spot in Europe and he comes out and says, "Nah. I don't think we have to aim for that."

He angers me

It's true :D

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'm surprised, yet not surprised.

He's alienated players and fans, they look absolutely desperate, teams are breezing past them and he shot down the club's ambitions this season.

The club were aiming for a spot in Europe and he comes out and says, "Nah. I don't think we have to aim for that."

He angers me

It's true :D
He sounds perfect for Liverpool:cool:

Kopral Jono

Why on earth is Stuart Lancaster included in the poll? He gets my vote of course! :lol:

Guy

Surely Stuart Lancaster will be let go before any of the other contenders get a chance to fail enough to actually be sacked?

There's also an international break to come before any of the football managers have a chance to lose again.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Mcclaren is an absolute joke of a manager.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Mcclaren is an absolute joke of a manager.
Well, he won the Dutch league with Twente - and by all accounts was a fabulous coach with us at United the season we won the treble. Maybe that's the problem - good coach, poor manager.

Does anybody know who McClaren is talking to when he gets on that phone during games? He quite regularly leaves the dugouts to speak to somebody. Is it Ashley telling him what to do?

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
H
Well, he won the Dutch league with Twente - and by all accounts was a fabulous coach with us at United the season we won the treble. Maybe that's the problem - good coach, poor manager.

Does anybody know who McClaren is talking to when he gets on that phone during games? He quite regularly leaves the dugouts to speak to somebody. Is it Ashley telling him what to do?
He has a guy in the stands watching the game and giving analysis. He also is obsessed with those stupid, red, magnetic counters.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Maybe someone will leave their current job for a "better" opportunity rather than getting the bullet?
Someone like Koeman or Ranieri may attract an offer from a big club or NT?
These departures sometimes come from nowhere. Pearson could have been sacked after his Rocky Balboa impression or gobbing off at fans.
Or it could just be someone who's crap like McCLaren.

Henk de Rode

I think Rodger is a tactical nub, just does foolish things. That being said, I don't think an other manager would do much better. It's mostly about buying the right players, having enough money.. and then you need someone to manage a bunch of young millionaires.. it's never easy.

saivet

Who does Stuart Lancaster manager? Is he the Norwich manager? I was watching MOTD this week and had no idea what he's called.

Raw

Who does Stuart Lancaster manager? Is he the Norwich manager? I was watching MOTD this week and had no idea what he's called.
English Rugby coach, just a joke I'm guessing. The Norwich manager is Alex Neil.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Sherwood.

Got a feeling McClaren will win a few as Newcastle's run is decent now. As for Villa though, Tim's fecked - one of the biggest spenders this season and they're no better off than when Lambert left them (league position).