Music Why did a random cartoon from the 80s have the best song ever as it's theme?

Alabaster Codify7

Nah.

Roobarb & Custard:

Absolute mayhem, that tune was. Kids TV version of jazz-metalcore. Bonkers.

On Racoons, the second I read the thread title I knew it was Raccoons. Great tune. Another good contender was 'Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors'

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
You lot are insane. You're posting some great TV themes for sure but "Run With Us" in my OP is legit a fantastic song. If it was never "The Racoons" ending theme, it would be as big as Africa by Toto or Take on Me by Aha.

Aint nobody listening to fecking Chip n Dale in the car!

Here is the actual music vid...

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I've never even heard of that! Sounds like a pretty obvious Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle rip-off.
It was fecking awesome.

Personally my favourite cartoon and theme was this though:

This cartoon was so epic, parents complained of the adult themes in it and got it banned briefly in the UK. :lol:

Art Vandelay

Approve, i'd totally rewatch that show tbh. It was pretty epic.
I tried rewatching it one night while drunk. I ended up very confused by the fact they were wearing clothes. I don't think they had the clothes at the start, they just started wearing them midway through the first episode if I remember right.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
@Pexbo, you think this trash song is worthy of this thread? Bleh!

If we are just posting random 80s cartoon themes, you've all missed this banger...
No I do not.

I‘m also a little confused as to why you needed my input :lol:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I tried rewatching it one night while drunk. I ended up very confused by the fact they were wearing clothes. I don't think they had the clothes at the start, they just started wearing them midway through the first episode if I remember right.
I just watched a clip on youtube and the voice acting was... not great. :lol:

Art Vandelay

I just watched a clip on youtube and the voice acting was... not great. :lol:
:lol: Yeah that was another issue. He-Man was even worse. If you really want to ruin your childhood try rewatching Dungeons and Dragons. I thought it was brilliant. Turns out I was wrong.

You're correct. I remember me and my mates giggling at seeing Cheetara with no clothes on.
It wouldn't have seemed so weird if they didn't suddenly switch to having clothes on.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Got you mixed up with @Redlambs somehow! All you Man United fans look the same to me.

Sorry, I'm going blame the corona induced madness.
I'm insulted. Plus SPC was a great theme! You fool.

Mind you, you've redeemed yourself a little with mask. I'll add centurions, not just for the song but mainly for the epic intro nature.