Why do German coaches wear baseball caps?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Isn't it just Klopp and his stan, Wagner?

Klinsmann and Low made tight shirts popular during the world cups and Tuchel looks like slender man no matter what he wears.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
there is no money in the german game, outside of bayern munich, who hoard it for themselves like some large sausage dragon. this results in each manager outside of bavaria needing at least one other profession to get by. in an effort to save money, they wear the attire for both, so a baseball cap is naturally a really good fit.

with a cap you can earn a living as a football manager, as well as a fast food worker or a p.e. teacher or pervert or a paid actor pretending to be an american tourist at a failing attraction. the possibilities are endless.

Oranges038

there is no money in the german game, outside of bayern munich, who hoard it for themselves like some large sausage dragon. this results in each manager outside of bavaria needing at least one other profession to get by. in an effort to save money, they wear the attire for both, so a baseball cap is naturally a really good fit.

with a cap you can earn a living as a football manager, as well as a fast food worker or a p.e. teacher or pervert or a paid actor pretending to be an american tourist at a failing attraction. the possibilities are endless.

Much money in that? Asking for a friend.

Cast5

Because Klopp and Tuchel are balding and when it rains it ruins their comb overs.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

I see no lies here.

I ran into Klopp outside the Arndale centre back in 2018 and he was holding one of those signs that tell you which direction Burger King is in.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Ah yes those large sausage dragons always hoarding wealth.

I saw one last week, wouldn't even lend me a couple of quid for bus fare.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
On the training ground in the sun? I see no issues here.

In the rain at Burnley sat in the dugout though?
What protects against the sun, does also protect against the rain? Honestly I have no idea :lol:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Much money in that? Asking for a friend.
if you’re good at it, yes.

I see no lies here.

I ran into Klopp outside the Arndale centre back in 2018 and he was holding one of those signs that tell you which direction Burger King is in.
that was a high point in his career. nowadays he can be found outside the arndale, begging passers by for a centre back.

Ah yes those large sausage dragons always hoarding wealth.

I saw one last week, wouldn't even lend me a couple of quid for bus fare.
the worst part is all the other non-sausage dragons seem to be happy for the sausage dragon’s success. as if their pathetic little life is somehow improved by the sausage dragon’s wealth inflating.

redshaw

The hat can be turned into a begging bowl at the flip of a hat.

Red Star One

Because they’re Germans and their fashion sensitivity is questionable to say the least. Check what Nagelsmann was wearing the night we battered him 5-0.