Will Bruno leave penalties and free kicks to Ronaldo now?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Considering Bruno has been persuading him I’d bet good money they’ve already discussed it between them.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Already a thread on this made by one of my all time favourite posters.

Edit - or not. Golden blunder must have deleted it in spite :(
Wtf i did now? :nervous: . It is interesting situation. Ronny is boss in Portugal NT. Bruno is boss here.

Dan_F

Pens - Ronaldo
Long FK - Ronaldo to launch into the Stretty
Short FK - Bruno

Sylar

Bruno has missed one officially for us right?

Would be mad to change that

I can see Ronaldo taking it once Bruno misses though. Then again Bruno is a team player and I can see him gladly letting Ronaldo take it as the striker

fps

Who takes penalties for Portugal?
Bruno isn’t even in the team. So far it’s a bit of a Cantona/France situation in terms of his insane influence at United and lack of mark at international level.

rron10

Supports
Sir Alex
I hope not, Bruno is good at FK's and very good at pens, how many did he miss for us ? 1 ?

Hanky panky

Bruno is better than Ronaldo in penalties. Even stats prove that. I think he is a better in free kicks also, at least from short distance. Ronny can try a long ones. It would be mad to change shooter. Bruno is very reliable.

predator

Youth NITK
Without a shadow of a doubt penalties. Bruno will be on hand and foot for ronaldo. Not sure about free kicks though. Although I'd love ronaldo to have a few of them for nostalgia sake.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Ronaldo's pen stats are good.

Bruno's are exceptionally good.

So - yeah.

Let Bruno take 'em (the sample size is considerable by now and he's on, what, well over 90%).

Free kicks? Everybody knows Ronaldo should stay away from those.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I haven't seen much of him at Juve, did he take all their frees?
Not all, but almost all of them. Pjanic and Dybala had managed to score a few even with Cristiano on the pitch, but you can almost write it off as a statistical error (or like in the case of a goal below to an angle that Cristiano himself doesn't fancy). Which is sad, as both are/were way more effective than Cristiano.

A rare exception:

dove

I hope not as Bruno is better but I think Ronaldo will take both penaties and free kicks.

tomaldinho1

Free kicks, hope not, Ronaldo is horrible at free kicks. Penalties, don't care.
Ronaldo is good when he places it but I feel he's just craving the next knuckleball/rocket highlight - had a period when he was scoring them for fun at Real and then went like 40+ freekicks without a goal.

RedDevil@84

Nooooo freeeeee kicksssssssss to him. He is horrible at them and hope Ole tells him that the first day.

lost7

Anyone who thinks he won't take the pens is mad haha. It's CR7 we're talking about here

Kag

Bruno is better at penalties. I’d hope he’d keep them.

Free kicks are more of a carousel.

Red00012

CR7 - Free kicks from 45 yards to 30 yards

Bruno 30 yards inwards .

penos Bruno until he misses

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have to leave the pens with Bruno. Would be a bit mad to take them off a guy who never misses them!

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
What a luxury to have to even make such a title !

Gator Nate

Have to leave the pens with Bruno. Would be a bit mad to take them off a guy who never misses them!
Yeah, I don't think this should change.

As for free kicks... I'll go out on a limb and say it probably doesn't matter. Goals off of them are great, but they happen so infrequently...

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This is a dream come true for Bruno, honestly, the guy idolizes Ronaldo and he'd offer it without thinking. Ronaldo will take the pens, the free kicks should be split around though.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I hope not. Bruno is better at pens.

More importantly he's in my fantasy team because he puts away pens and gets assists in between aswell.

432JuanMata

I don’t care about penos to be fair both are lethal but please don’t let Ronaldo take FK’s he has been woeful for years

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
This is good. Let them battle it out on training grounds. There's finally some quality rivalry within. Think Ronaldo could take penos as Bruno proving he can score in any game from everywhere.

Ronaldo could easily hijack entire dressing room anyway and become leader like he is and players would follow him, including Maguire. His winning experience is unmatched.