Date of Birth: Feb 17, 2003
Nationality: England

Position: Defender - Centre-Back
Foot: Right
Contract Expires: Jun 30, 2025
Contract Option: Option for a further year
Date of last contract extension: Jun 29, 2022​

criticalanalysis

Good to see him have a good game. He had a mare in the last pre-season.
Yes it was good to see after his sending off last year :lol:

I don't remember him making any mistakes but I thought he looked a bit 'clumsy' with the ball, as in he didn't look at comfortable/natural with it. It's not a big issue because I think he did most of what was asked of him and he didn't hide in making the pass or be a passing option, which was good too see. Funny how some of our passing from Kovar and the reserves' back four was more tidy and elaborate than the first team's.

bringbackbebe

He's grown leaps and bounds and looks like a proper PL CB. Hope he stays as 4th choice.

maximus419

Of all the players performance in the friendly I thought he was the player that looked most likely to be a genuine option of being part of first team. He reads the game well, is pretty dominant as a defender, not the most elegant, but he has attributes that are still useful which others don't possess.

If Maguire leaves and there is nobody brought to replace him, he's definitely good enough as a back up 4th choice CB. However a loan would be more beneficial to his development.

Sylar

Date of Birth: Feb 17, 2003

This still blows my mind even though 2000 was 23 years ago. But 2000+ born players is weird.
Thought he did well, and wasnt really troubled.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
What I like about him is his commitment to the procurement of nourishment on his own.

GazTheLegend

RedDevilRoshi

Just saw the result tonight and that Fish played... Not a good experience for him I guess but how did he play? Saw he got a 5/10 rating on footballscotland which to be honest seems quite high for a defender on a 5-nil drubbing at home. And how's he been for you so far in general, notwithstanding tonight?
So far, it’s been a bit of a mixed bag. The whole team were poor so can’t really single Will out alone. Villa are one one of the best sides we’ve come up against this season and most definitely the toughest team we will come up against all season. Their football was on another level. The Villa drubbing last night was no shock though, we all knew we were up against a far superior team. Everyone was happy to see John McGinn back at Easter Road.

In the games he’s played this season, he’s been ok. Although still a key player for us but overall the whole team has made a poor start to the season. Doesn’t help when you’ve got a clueless manager in charge who going into his 2nd full season, still not knowing what his best team is yet.

GazTheLegend

So far, it’s been a bit of a mixed bag. The whole team were poor so can’t really single Will out alone. Villa are one one of the best sides we’ve come up against this season and most definitely the toughest team we will come up against all season. Their football was on another level. The Villa drubbing last night was no shock though, we all knew we were up against a far superior team. Everyone was happy to see John McGinn back at Easter Road.

In the games he’s played this season, he’s been ok. Although still a key player for us but overall the whole team has made a poor start to the season. Doesn’t help when you’ve got a clueless manager in charge who going into his 2nd full season, still not knowing what his best team is yet.
Ah yeah. The money is always gonna tell in the end - Villa have spent HUGE amounts and in any other league would be right up there. Massive side anyway really. That said you'd hope at home that Hibs would have at least laid a finger on them the way Aberdeen did to Burnley. Mind, the difference between Burnley and Villa right now is clear as night and day.

As to Fish, glad to hear he's a key player and hopefully manages to get even better. One thing I worry is that a new manager comes in and has a look and changes things up, and ends up not liking the look of Fish and going elsewhere in the setup. Will see how things pan out though.

jimmyb2000

Another decent showing for Hibs yesterday. Well regarded at Hibs by staff and fans, looks a surefire bet to play regularly at a decent level. Think he'll fall short of Man Utd level though.

Seaside Aggro

Another decent showing for Hibs yesterday. Well regarded at Hibs by staff and fans, looks a surefire bet to play regularly at a decent level. Think he'll fall short of Man Utd level though.
The level of a geriatric Johnny Evans?

Varun1

Hopefully we can get a good fee for him then.