Will Neville start now?

King_Eric

Can someone give me a reason as to why this wouldn't work?!

I'd go with Brown, or O'Shea if he's fit.
The only way they could be sure which one it is, is by checking their fingerprints I think. They are always different, even with identical twins. But I don't think the FA have those on record ;)

Other ways to tell identical twins apart could be their hair (hairlines are often different) or teeth.

Edit: there's another topic on this. Apparently there are some differences in their faces as well which are enough to tell them apart.
https://www.redcafe.net/f6/rafael-fabios-shirt-318858/#post9174182

Ace

I love you Gary, but I hope your influence comes from the bench.

United78

Gary Nev's days are over - sad but true -- Story is Brown fell out big time with Fergie and so OShea if fit it will be

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
I wouldn't mind it if Neville started against Brum seeing they're a very unadventurous side and he's probably still the best crosser we have in that position. Also I bet he's read the disparaging remarks in the press and will want to prove them wrong.

Berlinknives

He'll be needed again there this season. As for starting Fabio...does anyone even seriously think this is a possibility? :houllier:

Fabio is improving all the time, I wonder do our coaches even know what position he'll end up in? I think hes a more composed footballer than his brother with a better eye for goal. In the immediate future I think hes a good option for us on the bench. Too early for anymore responsibility than that.
Here's a thought, Nani's got a knock and Giggsy needs a rest, Bébé seems to be out too ... maybe Obertan and Fabio on the flanks? :smirk:

prateik

Fergie didnt even mention Neville when talking about the possible RBs for tomorrows game. He mentioned Fabio,Wes and Oshea.
Looks like we might not get to see him play for us again.
He has been brilliant for us over the years and I'll miss him when he retires.
Legend

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Fergie didnt even mention Neville when talking about the possible RBs for tomorrows game. He mentioned Fabio,Wes and Oshea.
Looks like we might not get to see him play for us again.
He has been brilliant for us over the years and I'll miss him when he retires.
Legend
Has to end sometime.Rather remember him as a Utd legend and one of the best RBs in Europe than one who became long in the tooth and cost us games.

prateik

Agree, but realizing that he probably wont play for us again is a bit sad.
Ideally we can win the league with a game to spare and he can play the last game of the season and have a shocker :D

Or can always wait for his testimonial.
He has been around ever since I started watching united. It'll be hard to get used to a united squad without players like him, giggs and scholes

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Agree, but realizing that he probably wont play for us again is a bit sad.
Ideally we can win the league with a game to spare and he can play the last game of the season and have a shocker :D

Or can always wait for his testimonial.
He has been around ever since I started watching united. It'll be hard to get used to a united squad without players like him, giggs and scholes
Putting it that way I can see why you'd find it sad. I felt the same when the 1968 team and Denis Law finished their Utd careers