Will the supporters shout siuuuuuuuuuuu with Ronaldo after he scores? | Yes, yes we will

Classical Mechanic

Wondered what that was about yesterday, never heard or at least noticed it before. This fills in the blanks. In my own mind I was thinking it was similar to the noise the Icelandic fans do to accompany the thunder-clap thingy they do.

Suppose I still don't totally understand, I'd have though Siiiiuuuu would sound like See-oo but all I'm hearing is soo. Then again I don't speak Spanish so there's that.
Siiiiuuuu as in ‘Sue av ye sin r Terry?’

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Wondered what that was about yesterday, never heard or at least noticed it before. This fills in the blanks. In my own mind I was thinking it was similar to the noise the Icelandic fans do to accompany the thunder-clap thingy they do.

Suppose I still don't totally understand, I'd have though Siiiiuuuu would sound like See-oo but all I'm hearing is soo. Then again I don't speak Spanish so there's that.
It started during his time in Madrid, the fans shout "Siiii" whenever someone scores a goal and he sort of just adapted it from there.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Anyone who doesn’t like this is daft imo. Class. Fun. Good.

Ryan Bobson

I didn't vote for Brexit to import more of that European rubbish, it's just not the civilized British thing to do
Chin chin :nono::nono::nono:

DoomSlayer

This can be like our new battle cry, I was shouting it after the goals in my living room like madman. :lol: Can't understand why any of our own fans would dislike it, the team seems to really get a kick out of it as well.