Will we see a shake up behind the scenes?

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
We dont need to shake things up though. We're run as well as any club can be, and our youth setup / training facilities are one of the best in the world. All we need is for someone to keep doing what we've been doing for years, hopefully with some more attractive football on display as well.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
No, the Independent has claimed that the coaching staff will remain the same.

Sam

Hopefully not. With Fergie going, we need to keep as much of the winning mentality we already have at the club. Especially with Moyes coming in.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
One of my main concerns will be the role SAF takes up behind the scenes. I don't want to be disrespectful to SAF but I'd worry that his presence at the club might undermine the new manager. Imagine if the new guys gets in trouble, the speculation straight away will be that SAF will step back in. The manager needs to have the ultimate authority over the players, will he be able to keep that with SAF at the club? Didn't they always say Busby made a mistake by staying with the club after he retired? That his presence made thing more difficult for his successor? Or more recently at Liverpool where Daglish's presence at the club caused problems for their managers. If SAF has to go might a clean break and a new start be better?

Decotron

One of my main concerns will be the role SAF takes up behind the scenes. I don't want to be disrespectful to SAF but I'd worry that his presence at the club might undermine the new manager. Imagine if the new guys gets in trouble, the speculation straight away will be that SAF will step back in. The manager needs to have the ultimate authority over the players, will he be able to keep that with SAF at the club? Didn't they always say Busby made a mistake by staying with the club after he retired? That his presence made thing more difficult for his successor? Or more recently at Liverpool where Daglish's presence at the club caused problems for their managers. If SAF has to go might a clean break and a new start be better?

Probably best for another thread but I think Fergie is well aware of the problems it caused in the past. Pretty sure he comments on it directly in his autobiography. Its a different era now as well so Im not overly concerned.