Will you miss the Super League?

Lyricist

What a wild time we've had, lads.
But now is the moment to let go.

For the last time, lets remember our fondest memories of the Super League. What were yours? Will you miss it?

Lyricist

Ok a thread like this had already been created...should've probably refreshed once more. These hours are hectic. Could a mod please delete this thread then? Apologies for the fuss.

Foxbatt

Of course I will. what am I going to do not on the Tuesdays and `Wednesdays? where I watch McTominay and Fred outpass the Barca midfield, and Lindelof hammers Messi into touch.
Two baldies Mike `Phelan and Zindane on the touchline, the sun shining so bright the cameras have problem with the glare off the heads. we score a perfectly goal but `Perez calls the VAR and ordered them to chalk off our goal because Rahsford's breath was offside.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I can't actually remember life before the Super League anymore.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
If JP Morgan want to finance a Pinky and the Brain inspired sitcom where Ed Woodward and Florentino Perez try to take over football every week then I will happily tune in.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Maybe they will teach this in school's. First there was the big bang and then there was the Super League. In the religious schools they can add in an extra day to God's week of creation.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
We just needed a bit of drama to see us through to the weekend as this was the first midweek of the season without a game for United.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
My favourite part of the Super League was when Mourinho got sacked.

The first, last, and only Super League manager to be sacked.

Legend

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Those were some exciting 48 hours I'll be telling my grandchildren someday.