Wishing failure on other clubs

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I enjoy good stories, be it stories about success or about failure. I don’t actively wish for another clubs to fail, unless they’re competing with United directly.

Liverpool aside. Feck Liverpool.

Halds

Supports
Liverpool FC
I support two teams.. Liverpool and anyone playing Manchester United.

kthanksbye

I wish we were in a position where we didn't have to bother about what City and Liverpool are doing, but since we're not, I want them to lose every game they play.

Zoo

My word I feel pathetic doing it, on reflection. This has always been around I guess but it seems to mean more than ever, how the mighty have fallen.
Each to their own I guess.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
This is about as much of what football is about as celebrating wins. It's what makes it great.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Someone talked about it earlier but surely no United fan is ok with Liverpool winning the league? That'd be insane.

Charles Miller

Wishing failure on other clubs is a natural behavior for football fans around the world, nothing wrong with that. What i find bizarre are journalists and fans these days always cheering against offensive managers for some reason. Its like if people want offensive fooball to fail to prove a point.

Denis79

The Liverpool and Leeds hatred is passed down from my father and grandfather, Arsenal and City I learned to hate for myself. Love seeing those clubs fail, I'm not going to lie and say I don't.

Melville Red

The only way that could have gone better tonight is if Martin Tyler screamed with joy and then had to sit and commentate as VAR took it away. I am in no way ashamed of my view.
I simply detest that man as much as I do Liverpool and City.
He ruins matches with his screaming and shouting and I just wish to god he would lose his voice, permanently!
Oh for Brian Moore, I know he’s dead but I loved his commentary and he didn’t need a side kick rabbiting on.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Who the feck wishes good fortune on his enemies. It's human to laugh at rivals losing. Don't be a fecking robot.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I don't wish failure on barcelona. I wish bankruptcy, and the erection of a literal grave over the camp nou so i can go and piss on it

@Vato @carvajal

Now get me my scouse lover tag back